Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted Steve's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

these mobs are really rare but smart and dangerous. they spawn in all the dimensions. they are Steve's corrupted by the Ender and they will do anything to get to you and kill you: break blocks, teleport into your house, build traps etc.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

No. There is only one Steve.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 am

I have to say that this mob sounds a tad too much like Herobrine, a concept that was rejected by the MF community. In the Lore it also says tha there is only one Steve. Maybe another sort of creature? Every time you liberate a Universe the mobs/ ores/ biomes are applied to the overworld, so maybe this can be a creature from another dimension, if so you could also make some Lore to go wigh it if you want. Thanks for the suggestion, if you update it I would say that I would vote "pro". - Loreguy
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 pm

They could be ghosts of players that died and every time you die another one spawns
Back to top Go down
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Actually, a better idea:
Deploro's own.
They are beings from the Overworld that ventured into the Ender in search of the treasure that Deploro promised. However, they were captured by Deploro and they were twisted into beings of evil, their minds cast away into a shadow to be replaced by sinister replicas of Deploro himself. They are rare but deadly, with amazing attacks and unique AI.
This also explains the myth of Herobrine: Herobrine was once an explorer that ventured into the Ender and lost his sanity, becoming the first of Deploro's own.
Herobrine will not be a major part of the mod as he never appears in the actual game, he is only included on a minor bit of Lore.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 am

Yeti-Eti wrote:
Actually, a better idea:
Deploro's own.
They are beings from the Overworld that ventured into the Ender in search of the treasure that Deploro promised. However, they were captured by Deploro and they were twisted into beings of evil, their minds cast away into a shadow to be replaced by sinister replicas of Deploro himself. They are rare but deadly, with amazing attacks and unique AI.
This also explains the myth of Herobrine: Herobrine was once an explorer that ventured into the Ender and lost his sanity, becoming the first of Deploro's own.
Herobrine will not be a major part of the mod as he never appears in the actual game, he is only included on a minor bit of Lore.
Problem is is that thos are endermen
Back to top Go down
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 pm

These are Testificates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupted Steve's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Steve's   Corrupted Steve's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Steve's
Page 1 of 1