Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray. Empty
PostSubject: Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray.   Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

rarekwiebus suggested this to be in an Private Message on MCF. I'll quote what he said.
Quote :
Floating black/purplish poisonous mantarays. They sting you with a long sharp tail to poison you. They drop throwable poison potions (rare), poison stings (33% chance to get some, you'll get an average of 1 per killed manta ray). You can make poisonous arrows with these poison stings. There is much request of awesomer arrows for mods, so this satisfy many people because the end is less empty, there are awesomer arrows and a cool new mob.
Quote :
I hoped the manta rays could float in the air (or in the void around the main island from 'the end') too! Maybe they also have glowing purple icons on their skin too, just for the looks? their skin could be as dark as an enderman skin.

I like this suggestion and Lore named him the Boleiit. I changed it to make it so he drops barbs, which would be used as a type of ammunition (see my Projectile Overhaul suggestion here).
The Boleiit flies along (not sure which dimension yet), leaving behind the same particles as the Enderman. He dive bombs the Player, doing 2 hearts in easy, 4 in normal, and 5 in hard.
He poisons the player.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray.   Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
rarekwiebus suggested this to be in an Private Message on MCF. I'll quote what he said.
Quote :
Floating black/purplish poisonous mantarays. They sting you with a long sharp tail to poison you. They drop throwable poison potions (rare), poison stings (33% chance to get some, you'll get an average of 1 per killed manta ray). You can make poisonous arrows with these poison stings. There is much request of awesomer arrows for mods, so this satisfy many people because the end is less empty, there are awesomer arrows and a cool new mob.
Quote :
I hoped the manta rays could float in the air (or in the void around the main island from 'the end') too! Maybe they also have glowing purple icons on their skin too, just for the looks? their skin could be as dark as an enderman skin.

I like this suggestion and Lore named him the Boleiit. I changed it to make it so he drops barbs, which would be used as a type of ammunition (see my Projectile Overhaul suggestion here).
The Boleiit flies along (not sure which dimension yet), leaving behind the same particles as the Enderman. He dive bombs the Player, doing 2 hearts in easy, 4 in normal, and 5 in hard.
He poisons the player.
Very Cool idea, I think He should be in the End and be on one of the seprite Islands, And they dont go inland because the land is pure because of the endermen
Back to top Go down

Boleiit, the Corrupted Stingray.
Page 1 of 1