Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted mobs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luancat
The Ancients

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 pm

My idea is like all the mob spawned the overworld have like 5% of chance to be corrupted,with purple eyes and trying too kill you,turning pacive mobs into dangerous creatures.Which mob have a reaction if it turns corrupted:

If a sheep got corrupted its wool will turn dark-purple and its eye will turn like endermans eyes,it will chase and teleport to catch you.It drops corrupted wool.A bed made w/ it will transport you to a bonus dimension called Nighmare.

If a pig be corrupted it will chase and teleport to you,it hurts 2 hearts and drops rotten flesh.It have purple eyes too.

If a Slime be corrupted it will teleport and if dead will multiplicate 2 times more than a normal slime.It drop corrupted essence,that is used to make a corruption potion,used to corrupt mobs.

If a zombie is corrupted it will increase its speed and do the double of damage,its eyes is purple and it can teleport.

If a Skeleton is corrupted they shoting range will be larger and it can teleport,its drops corrupted arrows,that poison other mobs and have 10% of chance to corrupted the mob.
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am

I like it, but you need to list all the mobs "special ability" when they become corrupted. And the nightmare dimension also has to be a very tiny one.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 am

yea,it need to put the other mobs,and the nighmare dimension is tiny,and it is too be extremely scaring,maybe it can has a miniboss!
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am

We were disgussing a dream dimension, so I think it could work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Luancat wrote:
My idea is like all the mob spawned the overworld have like 5% of chance to be corrupted,with purple eyes and trying too kill you,turning pacive mobs into dangerous creatures.Which mob have a reaction if it turns corrupted:

If a sheep got corrupted its wool will turn dark-purple and its eye will turn like endermans eyes,it will chase and teleport to catch you.It drops corrupted wool.A bed made w/ it will transport you to a bonus dimension called Nighmare.

If a pig be corrupted it will chase and teleport to you,it hurts 2 hearts and drops rotten flesh.It have purple eyes too.

If a Slime be corrupted it will teleport and if dead will multiplicate 2 times more than a normal slime.It drop corrupted essence,that is used to make a corruption potion,used to corrupt mobs.

If a zombie is corrupted it will increase its speed and do the double of damage,its eyes is purple and it can teleport.

If a Skeleton is corrupted they shoting range will be larger and it can teleport,its drops corrupted arrows,that poison other mobs and have 10% of chance to corrupted the mob.
Luan, The idea is great but... I dont like how they can ALL teleport. Let's stick to only alowing Endermen to Teleport.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Miner wrote:
Luan, The idea is great but... I dont like how they can ALL teleport. Let's stick to only alowing Endermen to Teleport.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok teleport is abusing! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupted mobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted mobs   Corrupted mobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupted mobs
Page 1 of 1