Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBoo99
Rogue
TheBoo99

TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod Empty
PostSubject: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 am

Hey, I was wondering something.

I have a outdated and unifinished dimension mod lying around, with fully working terrain and some mobs and stuff. I haven't got the time to work on it right now, since I'm busy with FoD. But if we implement my dimension into FoD (with some changes, and addition of a lore), I could quickly update the dimension for FoD. This would add another dimension and it would give us more publicity, since my dimension mod has 276 diamonds on PMC already.

Link to the mod.http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/the-neptune-dimension-mod---a-new-dimension-to-minecraft-wip/
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 am

I think it would be, at least, a good starting place when working on Gelidus Inferos. The mobs would need changing or scrapping and villages reworked but I think its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
TheBoo99
Rogue
TheBoo99

PostSubject: Re: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
I think it would be, at least, a good starting place when working on Gelidus Inferos. The mobs would need changing or scrapping and villages reworked but I think its a good idea.

Actually I haven't made the villagers yet. And me and Vaxi talked about making the dimension a base for other dimensions, since it has a working code.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I meant the villages themselves.

What would the other dimension be? Two icy dimensions would be strange.
Back to top Go down
TheBoo99
Rogue
TheBoo99

PostSubject: Re: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
I meant the villages themselves.

What would the other dimension be? Two icy dimensions would be strange.

I meant that me and Vaxi talked about using Neptune as a base for the dimension your were talking about =3. Gigas silva or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod   TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheBoo99's Neptune Dimension mod
Page 1 of 1