Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Dimension

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archy
Unknown
Archy

My Dimension Empty
PostSubject: My Dimension   My Dimension I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

This Dimension has 3 biomes, Rainforest cliffs, Ice Sheets, and Canyon.

Canyon: Canyon has Tons of cliff sides with deep caves within, and at the riverbeds on the bottom there is Grass and trees.Ores are Mica, Feldspar, and sulfur. I don't know about mobs, and the rocks show'n both on ground and under ground is Eroded Limestone. There are rapids, Streams, and, Wait for it.... WATERFALLS! ya, cool i know.

Ice Sheets: Snowy, icy flatesh land. Great cracked rivenes (Misspelled!) Hold Frozen cobble, ice, and Ice crystlets. Mobs are penguins, seals, and Whales.

Rainforest: Simmilair to the jungle biome of the Overworld, the Rainforest has Vareios Trees. Ores are Unknown.

Ok so i saw people where talking about the overworld biomes.Im Editing this to sort it out a bit- The Dimension is more, Ehhh, Magestic then the overworld.

In Ice sheets the sky is Blue. Couds are blue Everything is blue and white.

Rainforsts have SUPERFOG. Like tiny render distance, There is a small view untill fog. Also the Ground layer has Lots of fog.

Canyons Ehhh, I have'nt worked ut the details.

Also! Before i forget! Althroughout Caves in canyons, Rainforest Underwater caves, and Ice Riveans There are microcubic Bacteria that can enhance Potians and some other stuff, Idk.

Again, sorry for the Misspells!

Last edited by Archy on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some people where talking about the overworld so i added something.)
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

My Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dimension   My Dimension I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 am

I think it is too much like the Overworld. Maybe add those 3 biomes as an addition to the overworld? Smile
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

My Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dimension   My Dimension I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

vaxivop wrote:
I think it is too much like the Overworld. Maybe add those 3 biomes as an addition to the overworld? Smile
I agree with your first point. However, I think OverWorld is already cluttered. I think adding more biomes would detract from the overal feel. If anything, one addition at the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dimension   My Dimension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dimension
Page 1 of 1