Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tenebris,the nightmare tamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buster779
Hunter
buster779

tenebris,the nightmare tamer Empty
PostSubject: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:11 pm

born form deploro's dreams,he is a spirit that feeds from the fear of living beings,he enters people dreams and unleash nightmares on they,person say seeing a dark figure whit reptilian black wings,bright purple eyes,speaking a frightening languange,hes so powerfull that can destroy someone's mind,since he only exists in dreams,it is almost impossible defeating him,but someone whit a great mind and soul cronfonts tenebris,he has a chance of erasing him forever

this is a game mechanic that i imagined,when you go to sleep,you have dreams,you can have good dreams,or you can have nightmares,sometimes dreams are made by the light one to guide you,making you wake up whit wathever item he gives you,its impossible to have good dreams while tenebris still alive,after defeating him you will start to have good dreams and the light one will be able to talk to you trough your dreams
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 am

I believe another member came up w/ something like this, and dreams would be very hard to create, plus would get annoying if you just wanna skip the night.
Back to top Go down
buster779
Hunter
buster779

PostSubject: Re: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Miner wrote:
I believe another member came up w/ something like this, and dreams would be very hard to create, plus would get annoying if you just wanna skip the night.
jumping of a cliff would wake you up Razz
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 pm

buster779 wrote:
Miner wrote:
jumping of a cliff would wake you up Razz
XD Awsomely Funny.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am

Sounds familiar xD!He can bethe boss of my Nightmare bonus dimension!

https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com/t125-corrupted-mobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tenebris,the nightmare tamer   tenebris,the nightmare tamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tenebris,the nightmare tamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Lore-
Jump to: