Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Varrgs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 pm

https://imgur.com/gallery/XW6O9

YOU BRAVE SUM OF A FEMALE DOG!!!
(No cursing remember?)
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Entertaining. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

pale silent Sad Steve is Sad Question Question Question Neutral
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Aaaah yes. We have quite fascinating wildlife. They missed the deadliest. And the snakes.

The Box Jellyfish. One sting will kill you in 15 minutes. Thank Gad I'm from South Australia. (they can't stand our waters)

The Brown Snake, extremely common. Also extremely deadly and venomous. Nice.

We do have a lot of kindly wildlife, such as;

Blue Tongued lizards, my sister thought one was an alligator once, but alligators don't live in Australia. Completely harmless creatures.

Shingle back Lizards, also called sleepys. They have a tail in the shape of their head, to confuse their predators. They also stay with their partners forever, even after one dies. When a partner dies, the other will stay by their dead partner until they are forced to move or if they are killed themselves. Touching.

Echindas, our amped up version of a hedgehog, with wicked long spikes coming from its back. Completely harmless, unless you happen to step on one. Laughing

Platypus are very cute, but kinda dangerous if it's a boy. A male has a poisonous spike on its foot. Grand.

Redback spiders, also can kill you in 15 minutes, but there haven't been any deaths for about 20 years, so don't worry about them too much.

Dont let this put you off though, I myself haven't even seen a deadly creature my whole life in Australia (apart from in zoos) so there's nothing to worry about. geek
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Thylacines were just big dogs. Pretty amazing creatures. Kinda sad they are extinct (or are they???)
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

They were hunted to extinction by farmers, because they killed sheep for food. Kind of the same things happening to many other creatures. No
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 am

Varrgie wrote:
They were hunted to extinction by farmers, because they killed sheep for food. Kind of the same things happening to many other creatures. No
Sounds like whats happening to Mountain Lions
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 am

And snow leopards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the Varrgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Varrgs   For the Varrgs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Varrgs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Random & Off-topic :: Random-
Jump to: