Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????

Go down 
+2
Varrgie
Miner
6 posters

You LIke
Sorry, NO.
Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_vote_lcap50%Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yep.
Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_vote_lcap50%Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Me and my friends has spoken awhile and we wished there was an way to obtain bedrock in Survivel.

Well Now we can! With my ultra (Rare) exposive that can break up to 2 bedrock pieces! Here is the recipe:
Obsidian DiaBlo Obsidian

RedSto GunPow RedSto

Obsidian DiaBlo Obsidian

Last edited by Miner on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Colos!!!)
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 am

A redstone concentrated circuit encased on diamond and obsidian? Bit like a nuke. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 am

DiaBlo?
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 am

Loreguy wrote:
DiaBlo?
DIAmond BLOck
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:57 am

An explosion powerful enough to break a single block of bedrock would literally wipe out the entire map. All of it except the bedrock layer, and the only block of it you'll have broken will either have a 1/3 chance of dropping, or falling into the Void and disappearing. This would be too under/overpowered depending on how you look at it. Do you really want that block of adminium, if getting it means destroying the whole overworld? It might be better to introduce a tool that can break it.

On the other hand, you can mine every block in the world for just 1 gunpowder, 4 obsidian, 18 diamonds, and 2 redstone. How much more OP could you get? An explosion that breaks everything would also cause so much lag that unless you're running a supercomputer from 4500 AD, you're going to either crash Minecraft or bluescreen your computer, and the game won't even know that such an explosion ever occurred. It could also corrupt your save.

Maybe craft 4 enderdiamond picks, 4 obsidian/diamond picks, and the dragon egg to make a tool that can break bedrock.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 pm

tbh1138 wrote:
Maybe craft 4 enderdiamond picks, 4 obsidian/diamond picks, and the dragon egg to make a tool that can break bedrock.

Everything seems good except the last paragraph. The Ender Dragon Egg is going to be the source of energy that powers the portals that take you to the other dimensions. Maybe a mix of Endstone and Obsidian dust crafts a block that is then placed in the middle of the Spell Bound (Name was changed a while back... can't remember when.) picks and diamond picks?
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm

You can make it so the egg is returned
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm

tbh1138 wrote:
An explosion powerful enough to break a single block of bedrock would literally wipe out the entire map. All of it except the bedrock layer, and the only block of it you'll have broken will either have a 1/3 chance of dropping, or falling into the Void and disappearing. This would be too under/overpowered depending on how you look at it. Do you really want that block of adminium, if getting it means destroying the whole overworld? It might be better to introduce a tool that can break it.

On the other hand, you can mine every block in the world for just 1 gunpowder, 4 obsidian, 18 diamonds, and 2 redstone. How much more OP could you get? An explosion that breaks everything would also cause so much lag that unless you're running a supercomputer from 4500 AD, you're going to either crash Minecraft or bluescreen your computer, and the game won't even know that such an explosion ever occurred. It could also corrupt your save.

Mabey make it so it can only can break Bedrock and mobs and nothing else
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

I'll be brutally honest, I hate it.

The whole reason I do is because I see no reason why. . . Just why.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
I'll be brutally honest, I hate it.

The whole reason I do is because I see no reason why. . . Just why.
Its ok, He just came up wth the idea, We too see not a ton of purposes, Exept mabey Trapping someone in a survivel server or something Wink Anyways... Honesty is Policy,Or somin like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????   Obtaining bedrock at a rare level???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obtaining bedrock at a rare level????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Items & Crafting Recipes-
Jump to: