Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilds: War One

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Guilds: War One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Link Dodged the Lunge and Broght up an uppercut to Minor's chin and having him fall down to the ground. "Young Virdi, You thoght you could defet me?" All of the sudden Minor ran and stabbed Link in the heart. In sted of letting of a moan and falling to the ground, Link Gave of a loud crackel. Minors Eyes Widened And cracked back his dagger only finding a fist right at his nose. The blood tickiled down his neck. "GrrrrrrrrrAHG!!!" Minor swong his foot to links chest. While Link Looked at his chest with an unexited face Minor ran to the exit and took his sword and slashed the Warriors out of the way "My work here is done." Minor said Depressed. The last thing He saw of the Corrupted lord was his Crackeling Face.
Mourning rose and Minor was happy that he was only a few yards away from the Guild, He walk through the gates and told the gaurds he requested Varrgie.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

The Beast had taken control once again. He, Vox, we nothing but a puppet to this monster within. Through eyes that saw through even the darkest darkness, he witnessed the Beast's rampage. Women and children slaughtered in cold blood, men valiantly charging the Beast to only be struck down when their blow failed to penetrate Its think skin.

Vox awoke in a haystack, the foreign place disorienting Vox for a moment.
Pushing the emotions down, he surveyed the area.
The barn is a horrible state of disrepair, Vox wondered how it could even stand.
An owl, in the rafters above, stared at him with parchment in his beak.

"Hello there. Is that there parchment for me?"

The owl flew down to Vox's outstretched arm and relinquished its package.
The language of the Ostrinites, on the parchment, told Vox this had to be important.

War is imminent. Report back and assemble your troops. Now.

Vox looked up from the parchment and noticed the large puddle of blood seeping from all around the barn.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 am

"Please help us Brother Jorin. This war needs to be prevented! At least send some of your healers." Varrgie protested. "I can send you some food and water, but I'm afraid we can only give you three of our monks. Many of our own are out on pilgrimage, so there isn't much I can do." Brother Jorin replied. He looked tired. "Thank you for understanding our suituation." Varrgie replied. "We will try to help as much as we can. Now please, you all look flustered. Let me get you something to eat." Jorin said.
Varrgie followed Jorin out into the dining hall. Monks sat along three long tables, eating pheasant roast and different exotic fruits. Varrgie and his men sat with Jorin in the second table. Many seats were empty. Varrgie was given a plate, and chose a speckled blue round fruit. He bit into it. The fruit was juicy, and couldn't be sweeter, with a slight tang. "What kind of fruit is this?" "a Duskapple. They're called that because they only grow during dusk and the night. They rot in the sun, so it's best to pick them at midnight and store them in a dark place until you're ready to eat them. We grow them in a dimly lit building outside." After they had eaten, they said their goodbyes and prepared for their journey back home, along with plenty of food and three experienced healers...
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Vox wrote out a quick message, using the blood as ink. The owl willingly accepted the parcel, crystal eye glinting into Vox's mind, finding where it needs to go.

As the bird took off, Vox left the doomed barn to survey the damage. The sight was breathtaking. Now, Vox was a cruel man, as was the way of his people, but he was not purely evil. Women, children, men, and even the animals were slaughtered. He had never seen It create such... Devastation before.

However, Vox was a devotee and Ostrinte first and man with compassion second.
Coating his body with blood, drawings sigils on the area around himself aswell on himself, he channeled his God.

Vox. You have used your gift well, my son. Look upon the blessings that you have granted these people.

Y-yes. And blessed they are.

Indeed. Now, why have you called upon me, my child?

War is on the horizon. I request of you one more... Gift.

Mm. Yes, chaos is imminent. A perfect chance to sieze what is rightfully mine.
Yes, you shall be granted another Gift. Spread Corruption, my child.

Vox's body levitated meters off the blood soaked earth, the sky overhead darkening. He noticed blood running from his nose, eyes, as well as his ears, when suddenly a piercing pain from his abdomen shot forth, slowly spreading to all of his limbs. All of his senses blanked and his mind was mad with pain.

He fell to the ground, panting heavily. His sight had not returned along with the rest if his senses, though he could clearly make out his surroundings, the bodies sprawled around him. He heard the last breath of an organism off to his right.

Rise, my son.

And so he did.

You shall now be known as Nox, Champion of the Dark. Go forth! Cause delisious Pain!

Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm

"Varrgie is not avabel at the moment." Said the gaurd. Minor sighed, "Alert me when he returns."

Minor sat on the parks benches, waiting endlessly for Varrgie. He felt a tug on his blood rusted sleve. "Mr?" said a young Virdi boy, "We're you in a battle?" Minor looked at the boy with a depressed face, "yes, yes i was."

"Did you beat the bad guy?"

"No, No."

"But how are you still alive?"

"What makes you think i would have been killed?"

"My daddy works for King Varrgie and he says to my mommy that an ostrinte can not die."

"They can die, Not on Corrupted land though."

"Oh, People that i see always say, 'Confrintation, Leads to oblideration!'"

"Ah, Well you should head home, its getting dark."

"Ok, Bye!"

After the boy left the gaurd came up to Minor, "Varrgie has returned."
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Link watched the lake below, the colors constantly shifting, contemplating Vox's message. It had been written in blood, while this was certainly not the first to arrive as such, it certainly was strange.
"Guilds in motion. External force possible. Cause for caution: High, " Link repeated the message.
External force? It could not be the Incubi, each child was carefully listed and watched. No guild was to influence the child's decition.
Could it be the Rael'fuln? No, impossible. They were all killed off in the Guild wars, worshiping nature rather than Gods.
Link had just finished his line of thought when he noticed another presance in the room. Had they just entered? No, his Wards should have alerted him. Why hadn't he noticed them before?
"Ah, so you finally found me," said the mysterious being, dropping down from the ceiling as Link looked at it.
Link noticed it's black, glistening skin as it fell. It reminded him of the lake below, ever shifting, refracting.
The being's eyes were a dark, dull red, such that of dried blood, the pupils like a snake's and glistening like its skin.
"Hello, old friend."

(Sorry, link. Had to move this along. )
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Link's eyes widened ever so slightly. "You've become something monstrous it seems" Link's gaze fell back on the lake "And your abilities of hiding have improved greatly"
The creature grinned his evil grin. "I see you got my letter"
"I see it was written in blood" Link replied. "I trust it wasn't your own blood. Correct?"
Nox appeared next to Link. "Needless to say I had fun"
"And about this new look of yours?" Link took another look at Nox.
"A gift from the god, my Lord" Nox's wicked smile was incredibly large.
Link looked into the lake. This was the first time the god has granted such a gift. "In which case I expect you to use this gift wisely. As for the village you slaughtered. I hope you remembered to plant a seed of corruption"
Nox's red eyes grew large "..."
"If it were anyone else they'd be dead. But it seems you gained something from this trip. You've done well regardless. Now leave. And don't forget your blade"
Nox stepped back and went to leave the room, grabbing the knife on his way out.
"Oh and Vox. We're at war now"
Vox paused for a moment, then continued walking out.

(It's ok. I was gone over the weekend)

Last edited by ALinkToTheFuture on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:29 am

Ostrinians were trained in the ways of stealth and magic from the moment they made the Blood Sacrafice to Osrinoar, however, Nox could easily slip past every single guard on his way back to the barracks. Only a child, who was obviously just recently sworn in, almost caught him. Innocence, he thought. Innocence sees through corruption.

Upon reaching his destinaton, he eased silkily into his Caelish throne, expertly shaped to trick the eye into thinking it was a moving waterfall. He glanced down at the blade that his Lord had given him. Solid gold hilt that shone like the sun, blood red leather grip that seemed to writhe and clamp onto the hand, obviously enchanted by one of the High Preists or by Link himself. The brilliant diamond blade jutted out from the hilt like that of a natural formed crystal, refracting a beam of light through the tip, useful for blinding an enemy. Nox could see, deep inside the gem, a complex spell slithered and writhed within; Probably a Flesh Hex, he thought. Only a devout Ostrinite could perform such hex, requiring a large amount of Flesh to be willingly sacrificed for the spell to even function.

This was a blade fit for a king. Nay, this was a blade fit for a God!
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Minor walked down the great hall leading into The royal tower where king Varrgie stood, waiting. Minor admired the magnificent architecture built Ions ago under the rule of the great King Mericane. The detailed stonework was absolutely amazing. It had nicely stoked garden-looking work.

Then his thoughts vexed him, when he remembered what happened at the caves. Link. Lord Link, he almost killed Minor and made him feel pure fear. The fear, it felt, it felt like an perversion Inclination!

He soon stood beyond Varrgie's doors, horde at the thought of telling him about the fate of the Virdians. He opened the doors and watch Varrgie turn to him. “Welcome Minor.” Minor felt the dread upon him as he opened his mouth, “I... I have something to tell you.” In a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilds: War One   Guilds: War One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds: War One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2