Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abridged History of the Nether

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

Abridged History of the Nether Empty
PostSubject: Abridged History of the Nether   Abridged History of the Nether I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:05 pm

In the beginning, the Nether was the hot center of the world. The nether did not have Bottom-Rock {Bedrock} on top of it separating it from the Overworld. The Essence payed no attention to the Nether, for it was a horrible inhospitable place. What he did not know was that some tunnels connected to the Nether, and that all the evil was spewing over and changing the Overworld.
What some people don't know is that Pigmen were not created in the Nether by Nether-Men, but it was actually made many millions of years before. It was - of course - the preceding step to Pigmen, so it was not the same as to what people consider Pigmen to be.

These Pigmen were quasi-sentient, their cranium proves this. They had long tusks sprouting from the bottom of their jaws, they seem to have crouched when walking and slaughter whatever was in sight.
The Essence felt them and destroyed them. He looked for the source of their existence and discovered the putrefied old tunnels under the world. He chose to separate these two worlds by and almost indestructible object: Bedrock. s if this was not enough, he hid the Nether in a large gaseous substance known as the Void.
It was so that the Nether was separated from the world and that it has evolved independently from the Overworld.

By: Loreguy
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Abridged History of the Nether   Abridged History of the Nether I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 pm

I unlocked this lore and moved it here, replacing it with my own. All changes can be reversed.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Abridged History of the Nether   Abridged History of the Nether I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:38 am

Kadykay Mr. Vox. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abridged History of the Nether   Abridged History of the Nether I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abridged History of the Nether
Page 1 of 1