Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Netherrack Chameleons!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Netherrack Chameleons! Empty
PostSubject: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 am

Our new friend mindjjacker recently introduced a new nether mob! Behold- the netherrack chameleon! It is a mob that looks like a block of netherrack, but when you walk near it, it grows legs and eyes. It triggers a weak explosion upon death and fights in a group. When one blows up, the damage is little, like 1 and a half hearts. But they cluster near each other, so when one blows up, the rest do! This can create a deadly explosion, sometimes stronger than a creeper! They drop netherrack, gunpowder and sometimes glow stone dust. They spawn in small groups on the surface of netherrack. They are a rare mob. They will stop following you if you move far enough. They dislike blazes, and will run from them, But love magma cubes, and come out of their hiding places to follow them.

Tell me what you think! Very Happy

Last edited by Varrgie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mindjjacker jacked my mind!!!)
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

Varrgie wrote:
Our new friend brainjjacker (I think that's his name! XD) recently introduced a new nether mob! Behold- the netherrack chameleon! It is a mob that looks like a block of netherrack, but when you walk near it, it grows legs and eyes. It triggers a weak explosion upon death and fights in a group. When one blows up, the damage is little, like 1 and a half hearts. But they cluster near each other, so when one blows up, the rest do! This can create a deadly explosion, sometimes stronger than a creeper! They drop netherrack, gunpowder and sometimes glow stone dust. They spawn in small groups on the surface of netherrack. They are a rare mob. They will stop following you if you move far enough. They dislike blazes, and will run from them, But love magma cubes, and come out of their hiding places to follow them.

Tell me what you think! Very Happy
Mindjaccker is his name, He jacked you
mind! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I like it, however, I don't know if growing legs and such is possible. Maybe do it like Silver Fish?

Also, have Blazes attack them, similar to Wolves VS Sheep.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
I like it, however, I don't know if growing legs and such is possible. Maybe do it like Silver Fish?

Also, have Blazes attack them, similar to Wolves VS Sheep.
If it is possibal can it happen and i can make a texture for it, i just need a layout.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:49 pm

I heard of an aether mob called mimic that could hide its legs and mouth, then push them out and attack. They also made the boss mob slider, which looks like a block of stone, but it opens it's eye and attacks.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Varrgie wrote:
I heard of an aether mob called mimic that could hide its legs and mouth, then push them out and attack. They also made the boss mob slider, which looks like a block of stone, but it opens it's eye and attacks.
The second one I KNOW is possible. The first. . . I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netherrack Chameleons!   Netherrack Chameleons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Netherrack Chameleons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Mobs-
Jump to: