Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I may be leaving soon

Go down 
4 posters

Do you even want me to stay?
"We can go on with out you"
I may be leaving soon I_vote_lcap13%I may be leaving soon I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
"PLEASE GET OUT NOW"
I may be leaving soon I_vote_lcap13%I may be leaving soon I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
"Jez idc"
I may be leaving soon I_vote_lcap0%I may be leaving soon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"If it means so much to you than... Fine :( )
 0% [ 0 ]
"Dont GO!"
I may be leaving soon I_vote_lcap50%I may be leaving soon I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
"try not to leave!"
I may be leaving soon I_vote_lcap24%I may be leaving soon I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
LOL!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

I may be leaving soon Empty
PostSubject: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 pm

I may be leaving soon due to some of us are allittle unfriendly towards me (I am not naming names!) Im devoting to much effort that im not consintrating on the real world, My spelling is unacurite so ill need to start wrighting and not typeing, Etc. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm

I don't know you. But it seems that you're an active member of this project. With the time already devoted is it really worth quiting now? There will be more friendly people eventually. Don't leave.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Miner!!! What are you talking about?! At least i'm not hurting you!!! You have been in the group for so long, DON'T LEAVE US HERE!!!! No Sad Steve is Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm

We already pretty much lost Cciamlazy, and to lose another person... Maybe just try to do other things, but still check in on the weekends. That's what I'm doing for the school term. PLEASE DON'T GO!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Miner, you are also second on the list for MOST POSTS!!!! I was like this when you said you were leaving! affraid
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Your spelling is no biggie, I can't do most of my TIMES TABLES!!!! I SUCK AT MATH!!! Sad Steve is Sad
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Varrgie... I'm still very new... So thanks for saying that as my words mean nothing.

Don't leave Miner. That's not what you want is it?
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 pm

ALinkToTheFuture wrote:
Varrgie... I'm still very new... So thanks for saying that as my words mean nothing.

I rather not leave but Hmmm... well ive been on these for about 5 weeks nonstop and only 10 out of 35 times someone has been on with me
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm

So just take it with a grain of salt. Don't allow it to be everything you do. Just make it a side thing check on every now and then. You get to live your real life and not lose something you like as well.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

ALinkToTheFuture wrote:
So just take it with a grain of salt. Don't allow it to be everything you do. Just make it a side thing check on every now and then. You get to live your real life and not lose something you like as well.
Well i also have realy nothing better to do... I get board easly
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Varrgie wrote:
Miner!!! What are you talking about?! At least i'm not hurting you!!! You have been in the group for so long, DON'T LEAVE US HERE!!!! No Sad Steve is Sad Crying or Very sad
You also actully started the FoD project, Your the oldest member in FoD, Without your fourm topic this wouldnt have even started! Smile
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 pm

It's just hard. This is the only idea that's survived, instead of it being shrugged away or never even started. First it was cciamlazy, now you? I just don't want this to become a wasted idea, like so many before.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Miner wrote:
ALinkToTheFuture wrote:

I rather not leave but Hmmm... well ive been on these for about 5 weeks nonstop and only 10 out of 35 times someone has been on with me
It's very hard for us to all be on at the same time, since we come from all over the place. Loreguy's from south America, and I'm from australia. Its especially hard for me, because of how different the time is in australia compared to America.
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:03 am

If it makes you feel better I'll rework my already minimal schedule so that you'll have someone to talk to ^_^
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Wow this topic is blowing up...   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

Hey Miner. I don't know who you are talking to in regard to being aggressive towards you, but I'm sure they did not mean to. As for us loosing Cciam or Dizzyfizz, that's not entirely true, they'll come back soon, a little later in the summer, because of vacations and the fires in Colorado... Also I''m not in South America, I'm from South America, I'm currently in the United States. And Miner, we don't want you to go.
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: No longer.   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be leaving soon   I may be leaving soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may be leaving soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Random & Off-topic :: Random-
Jump to: