Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enderman Colonisation

Go down 
4 posters

Will this work?
Yes
Enderman Colonisation I_vote_lcap75%Enderman Colonisation I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Enderman Colonisation I_vote_lcap25%Enderman Colonisation I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Enderman Colonisation I_vote_lcap0%Enderman Colonisation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Enderman Colonisation Empty
PostSubject: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

When this mod's foundations were being created, there was one idea for each dimension. When the boss or problems were fixed, the sentient people of that region (apart from Gilvas Silva) would enter the overworld. Endermen, once the dragon is defeated, begin to enter the region. Enderman colonies spawn in caves, forests, jungles and other places well protected from rain. There are also Enderman hunting camps here and there, and ender hunting parties spawn near daroii, prepared to hunt them down.

Well, if you like it, or have an idea for another overworld colony, feel free to post. Super Happy
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Although the explanation here sounds like they will be everywhere, I think it will work. However, the Enderman Hunting camps won't appear near Endermen Daroii
because they are there, but rather will spawn randomly and kill Daroii if there are any around.
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am

Loreguy wrote:
Although the explanation here sounds like they will be everywhere, I think it will work. However, the Enderman Hunting camps won't appear near Endermen Daroii
because they are there, but rather will spawn randomly and kill Daroii if there are any around.
yeah like that.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Varrgie wrote:
. When the boss or problems were fixed, the sentient people of that region (apart from Gilvas Silva) would enter the overworld.
And the nether right?
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Seems like Overworld will be getting crowded. .-.

I suggest Endermen Mini-complexes only spawn below sea level.

TheMineVsCraft wrote:
Varrgie wrote:
. When the boss or problems were fixed, the sentient people of that region (apart from Gilvas Silva) would enter the overworld.
And the nether right?
Speaking of the Nether, are the Blazes (humanoid versions, not flying) cured of their insanity after killing the Forsaken Warrior? And would they even be able to leave? I mean, the Nether was technically a prison of some sorts at some point.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
Seems like Overworld will be getting crowded. .-.

I suggest Endermen Mini-complexes only spawn below sea level.

TheMineVsCraft wrote:
Varrgie wrote:
And the nether right?
Speaking of the Nether, are the Blazes (humanoid versions, not flying) cured of their insanity after killing the Forsaken Warrior? And would they even be able to leave? I mean, the Nether was technically a prison of some sorts at some point.
I think the nether warriors take bake the kingdoms in the nether and they become more pasive (meaning they wont harm you unless you harm them, like pigmen but more senitent.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 am

I think Enderman cave dwellings seem appropriate, since they are indefinitely unneffected by rain. Maybe they can block off water? It would also be nice if Enderman archers or a scout/explorer spawned randomly in caves.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

I think Enderman cave dwellings are a good idea, but shoud be extremely rare, and near the lava level. That way it doesn't really alter the mechanics of progress in Minecraft. If they were too accessible, blocks and different ores would be obtained early ingame, making the rest sort of... pointless.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah, make them rare, but not too rare. Maybe they spawn in the bottom of ravines and link to caves or an abandoned mineshaft, like dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

I think that they shouldn't link to other things. After all they just arrived after along time. I don't think they would remember where they built mineshafts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enderman Colonisation   Enderman Colonisation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enderman Colonisation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Dimensions :: Overworld-
Jump to: