Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us introduce ourselves...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Let us introduce ourselves... Empty
PostSubject: Let us introduce ourselves...   Let us introduce ourselves... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 am

(saw someone do this on a different site. Nice way to introduce yourselves, hey? Write as if your introducing yourself, but you can be anything, like a donkey, but add reference to your personality.)

In Shovra Dan, a great hall lies. And in that hall, the FoD team are trying to get a famous advertising company, Ardania's home shopping co, to promote their project, but first must be interviewed by a short-tempered dwarf. "So, Master Varrgie, what can you tell me about yourself? And be quick!! I want to go home and rest my poor brain."
A pre-teenaged boy, wearing a brown parka with the hood down which was obviously too large for him, sitting in the upper right-hand corner, sneezes into a tissue, then begins to speak. "How do you stand this cold weather!!!" "it's not that bad." The dwarf replies. Varrgie looks out the window. The rain was bucketing down and the ground was heavy with snow and ice. "now master varrgie, please answer my question. What's ya story?!"
"I grew up in a suburb." "Go on," "An old man down the end of the street had a home cinema, and used to play these old silent movies.""Very good, but I didn't want to know you're life story!!" "But you said to tell you my stor-" "GET TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF KID!!!" "Okay, whatever. I have a talent for writing and reading, and know a thing or two about computers." "Next year, i'm going into a program for children of high potential. That good enough for you?" "what do you do for a hobby? And it better not be destructive magic!" "I play guitar and play electronic games." "What do you do with this group?" "contribute ideas, write lore, etcetera." "where do you come from?" "Australiarus, the southern land." "what do you think you will be doing in the future?" "writing. I think." the boy hadn't lifted up his head the entire time. "I can't hear what you're saying with you're hood down. Pull it up, boy!" "No!" "LIFT IT UP!!!" "NO!" the dwarf ran to Varrgie and forcibly pulled the hood up and gasped with horror. The boy's hair was dark grey,his skin pitch black and green eyes. "DAEMON!!!!" the dwarf yelled. A short fat woman clutching a briefcase hobbled in. "Stoppit Stan! Endermen come here often, remember?" "those people caused a war that almost destroyed all of ardania!!" "calm down. He's got green eyes, not purple eyes. Remember what they said?" "Fine." "I'm not even an Enderman anyway! I was trapped there for a year. Okay, 1000 years. It slowly corrupted my body, turning me into this hybrid. I didn't age because time doesn't exist in Zaren'ii." "Zaren'ii?" "endermanic word. Means 'End City'." "I don't care what it means. What are you like around other people?" "most mock or keep away from me. They shout 'End Man' and throw rocks at me. Even Endermen mock me. They call me corrupt and a heretic." "must be hard for you." "next, how about you..."
(your turn! Remember you can be anything, but still need to refer to your personality. Good luck! Super Happy )
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Let us introduce ourselves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us introduce ourselves...   Let us introduce ourselves... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 am

I always feel lonely being a sloth but no one can appretate my talents. When i try to help some people get angry so i sit and do some computer work. I write this essay of myself and my computer crashes i immeditly know what to do, so I countinue writing this essay. Im not the best speller but i try my hardest and thats what matters. Im exellent with computers and almost perfect at math. I get to exited at some points and the other time i get angry.But when i put my trust in something i never escape, That is my biggest flaw.

Exiting Word...
Logging off...
Shuting down...
Back to top Go down

Let us introduce ourselves...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Role Playing :: Role Playing: All-
Jump to: