Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More ores and made the world more deep!

Go down 
+5
Miner
PenitusVox
Yeti-Eti
Cciamlazy
Luancat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Luancat
The Ancients

More ores and made the world more deep! Empty
PostSubject: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 pm

My idea is give the minecraft world more deep,like the double of depth,to add more ores,like all the real world ores and gems.And a item called anvil,used to made tools of things better than iron.A lot of ores isn't in minecraft,and i like too,in place of the void,you can get the nether,if you have the best overworld pick to break the bedrock.Ores like copper,silver,adamantine(the best),and the gems like rubies,shappires and emeralds(used only for furniture).Like,in the last update,Jeb added alot of height,but minecraft needs depth to add new ores and new things!
Back to top Go down
Cciamlazy
The Creator
Cciamlazy

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I like the idea, but it wouldn't really fit into this mod. Maybe another mod like RealistiCraft or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Yea i know but if the mod have a lot of dimensions,villages,and anything else we need to improve the overworld too!
Back to top Go down
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 pm

We could just have a cave dimension
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:16 pm

In the other forum i have that idea ¬¬!
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Yeti-Eti wrote:
The Nether is a Cave dimension.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

PenitusVox wrote:
Yeti-Eti wrote:
The Nether is a Cave dimension.
The nether is H3LL
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Well, I've thought of the Nether more as of a barren wasteland. the center of the earth.
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
admin4cc
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

Luancat wrote:
My idea is give the minecraft world more deep,like the double of depth,to add more ores,like all the real world ores and gems.And a item called anvil,used to made tools of things better than iron.A lot of ores isn't in minecraft,and i like too,in place of the void,you can get the nether,if you have the best overworld pick to break the bedrock.Ores like copper,silver,adamantine(the best),and the gems like rubies,shappires and emeralds(used only for furniture).Like,in the last update,Jeb added alot of height,but minecraft needs depth to add new ores and new things!
Maybe to make the world deeper you could get some sort of ore from a diferant demention and use it to break through bedrock, revealing more layers of stone and better ores, At the bottem of that you would need to add another thing like bedrock...
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am

While this idea could work, I don't see any reason to implement it into this mod. The OW is already deep enough and if we want it deeper, i suggest making another mod for that. Besides, we already have a lot of new OW stuff Here
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Luancat wrote:
My idea is give the minecraft world more deep,like the double of depth,to add more ores,like all the real world ores and gems.
You know those "cliffs of Mojang" that appear whenever terrain generation changes? Imagine that but potentially three or four times higher.

Quote :

And a item called anvil,used to made tools of things better than iron.
We just got anvils, and they have their own use.
Quote :

A lot of ores isn't in minecraft,and i like too,in place of the void,you can get the nether,if you have the best overworld pick to break the bedrock.Ores like copper,silver,adamantine(the best),and the gems like rubies,shappires and
1. We do need more ores, but remember that if there are too many it'll be hard to find any stone.

2. That would basically be loading two maps at once and generating two types of chunk at the same time. Have you heard of lag?

3. Bedrock is indestructible for a very good reason: preventing players from falling into the Void when they can't get out. It should only be breakable by players in creative mode; in survival it's pointless if you have the ability to break it.

4. More gems are a good thing. I could see lasers being implemented alongside rubies.

Quote :
emeralds(used only for furniture).
We already have emeralds.
Quote :

Like,in the last update,Jeb added alot of height,but minecraft needs depth to add new ores and new things!

Alot of height you say? https://i.imgur.com/EBE0c.png

Last edited by tbh1138 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spleelign ficks)
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

tbh1138 wrote:
Luancat wrote:
My idea is give the minecraft world more deep,like the double of depth,to add more ores,like all the real world ores and gems.
You know those "cliffs of Mojang" that appear whenever terrain generation changes? Imagine that but potentially three or four times higher.

Ummm Ok?

Quote :

And a item called anvil,used to made tools of things better than iron.
We just got anvils, and they have their own use.

BTW This post was made in like 1.2.5...

Quote :

A lot of ores isn't in minecraft,and i like too,in place of the void,you can get the nether,if you have the best overworld pick to break the bedrock.Ores like copper,silver,adamantine(the best),and the gems like rubies,shappires and
1. We do need more ores, but remember that if there are too many it'll be hard to find any stone.

Well That's not necisarly true, If the world was deeper, There would be a result of even stone.

2. That would basically be loading two maps at once and generating two types of chunk at the same time. Have you heard of lag?

Yes, Your right.

3. Bedrock is indestructible for a very good reason: preventing players from falling into the Void when they can't get out. It should only be breakable by players in creative mode; in survival it's pointless if you have the ability to break it.

Agreed!

4. More gems are a good thing. I could see lasers being implemented alongside rubies.

Quote :
emeralds(used only for furniture).

We already have emeralds.

1.2.5!!!
Quote :

Like,in the last update,Jeb added alot of height,but minecraft needs depth to add new ores and new things!

Alot of height you say? https://i.imgur.com/EBE0c.png
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 am

Miner wrote:

1.2.5!!!
It'd be nice if there was, oh, I don't know, something like an edit button that lets you edit your suggestion and remove irrelevant information after Minecraft updates. That would be awesome.

Last edited by tbh1138 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spleling fickzad)
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am

tbh1138 wrote:
Miner wrote:

1.2.5!!!
It'd be nice if there was, oh, I don't know, something like an edit button that lets you edit your suggestion and remove irrelevant information after Minecraft updates. That would be awesome.
Well it was a dead post. Going around and editing all the dead threads would take a while. . . Though I don't think there's too much of a need for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More ores and made the world more deep!   More ores and made the world more deep! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More ores and made the world more deep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Ores & Blocks-
Jump to: