Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adonaterra

Go down 
4 posters

do you like the Adonaterra
Yes
The Adonaterra I_vote_lcap57%The Adonaterra I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
The Adonaterra I_vote_lcap14%The Adonaterra I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kind of
The Adonaterra I_vote_lcap29%The Adonaterra I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
As a bonus dimension
The Adonaterra I_vote_lcap0%The Adonaterra I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: The Adonaterra   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:21 pm

the Adonaterra is a land lost from the rest of the world. It is a gap in time, a place where creatures from billions of years ago exist today.
In the Adonaterra there are Dinosaurs, Ice age mammals(gigantic creatures), and cool sea creatures for the Cambrian and Silurian periods. Also there are humongous insects from the Carboniferous.
All mob spawning is according to biomes. And the biomes are huge.
Do you like the idea of a gap in time and space? if you do make a forum for this.

-Yeti-Eti.

Last edited by Yeti-Eti on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add poll)
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adonaterra   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Yeti-Eti wrote:
the Adonaterra is a land lost from the rest of the world. It is a gap in time, a place where creatures from billions of years ago exist today.
In the Adonaterra there are Dinosaurs, Ice age mammals(gigantic creatures), and cool sea creatures for the Cambrian and Silurian periods. Also there are humongous insects from the Carboniferous.
Do you like the idea of a gap in time and space? if you do make a forum for this.

-Yeti-Eti.
It sounds.. appealing, I would go for it. But in some measure it also sounds like it might be a completely different mod, being a Earth-ish sort off thing. I like it, maybe as a bonus dimension. Who knows? Set up a poll so we can see whhat the others think.
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adonaterra   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 pm

We could make it a dimension of mountains! for example, there are a bunch of high rising stone mountains that are large. and they have a hollow inside which contains a biome from a different time period.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adonaterra   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Yeti-Eti wrote:

-Yeti-Eti.
It sounds cool but with all thoughs huge creatures it would take LONG to make that dimension.
Back to top Go down
CDR-RAGE
Hunter

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: at night   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 am

time should go on or be in the future a night
Back to top Go down
http://fieldofdimensions.forumcanadien.org/
Sponsored content

The Adonaterra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adonaterra   The Adonaterra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down