Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possesed Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luancat
The Ancients

Possesed Block Empty
PostSubject: Possesed Block   Possesed Block I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

My idea is that some blocks being possesed by Deploro's curse thingy.THEY AREN'T MOBS!The blocks moves blocking trapping and annoying you.They move like blocks moved by pistons and they show a purple particle when touched or right clicked just like redstone.They are encontered in dungeons and rarely wandering alone.There is a 7% chance of when a enderman puts down a block,he dies and the block become possesed.In dungeons their movement can be pre-defined,used to create traps,like opening the floor below you making you fall in lava.When you mine the block they drop the original block and a "Corrupted Essence" that can be purified in the "Purifier" to create a "Pure Essence" and used o create other things.You can use the corrupted essence,together with seeds to create corrupted seeds,with a shapeless recipe with one essence and 8 seeds,to create 8 corrupted seeds.

Corrupted Essence Texture:

Possesed Block M2uXmjT
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Possesed Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possesed Block   Possesed Block I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:45 am

The only problem I see is that you can't effect blocks being moved. So you would need to stagger it's movement.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

Possesed Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possesed Block   Possesed Block I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Yes,that is normal,so sometimes you will have to use blocks to stop then.And they don't always move,they are almost stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possesed Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possesed Block   Possesed Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possesed Block
Page 1 of 1