Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orb of Corruption and Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Orb of Corruption and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Orb of Corruption and Darkness   Orb of Corruption and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm

The Orb of Corruption would be made with Corrupted Seeds and. . . Something else. Suggest that.
Anyway, the Orb of Corruption can be placed down (Similar to Nitor in Thaumcraft) and it creates a Sphere of Corruption (seen with particles, maybe?). Within the Sphere, the player is buffed. However, once you leave the Sphere, you lose all buffs and are de-buffed with basically everything.
The Orb lasts for 30 seconds, the sphere collapsing and exploding for a few half-hearts of damage. (Which shouldn't be a problem if you were inside it, since you had regeneration.)
Obviously, this item should only be used in emergencies.

The next item I would like to suggest is the Orb of Darkness. This item is created by Purifying the Orb of Corruption in, of course, the Purifier.

This item is similar to how you place it. However, it's basically the reverse version of a torch. It creates darkness in a radius around it. Absorbs sunlight as well, fooling sunlight detectors.
Not sure how long it should last. Forever?

Both items can be fired out of Dispensers.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Orb of Corruption and Darkness   Orb of Corruption and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Nice. I Like the Idea So I made some 'Fan art' Orb of Corruption and Darkness D1PoZLocsFMmONYzlvDINt6HjfbtN0Zd5lWHYl8xAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Orb of Corruption and Darkness   Orb of Corruption and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Here the textures for the itens:

Orb of Corruption and Darkness ZOkSVfk

Orb of Corruption and Darkness MagcoLJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orb of Corruption and Darkness   Orb of Corruption and Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orb of Corruption and Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Dimensions :: Skyr/ Eterika/ Aeria-
Jump to: