Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

I'm Going Into youtube minecraft. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.   I'm Going Into youtube minecraft. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 am

I'm starting up in Minecraft You tube and if there are any versions of the mod avalible, I would like to review it. May I?
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.   I'm Going Into youtube minecraft. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Hey, cool. Remember us little people when you go big!

There aren't any versions out as of yet - I haven't even seen the new skyr in-game yet. :c - but I'll try to remember to inform you when there is one. Though, I would wait until there is more to show. So far it's a couple mobs and a rough dimension. Not structures or crafting recipes, nothin' really, other than what we saw in other versions.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.   I'm Going Into youtube minecraft. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
Hey, cool. Remember us little people when you go big!

There aren't any versions out as of yet - I haven't even seen the new skyr in-game yet. :c - but I'll try to remember to inform you when there is one. Though, I would wait until there is more to show. So far it's a couple mobs and a rough dimension. Not structures or crafting recipes, nothin' really, other than what we saw in other versions.

Ok, Thanks Vox, And so far going big is not going great, Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.   I'm Going Into youtube minecraft. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going Into youtube minecraft.
Page 1 of 1