Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kontrano suggests. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

kontrano suggests. . . Empty
PostSubject: kontrano suggests. . .   kontrano suggests. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Morph/transformation items. Example: Werewolf ring from oblivion.

Vox's thoughts: A corruption [jewlery] would be nice. . . Fight corruption with corruption.

Ride-able, breed-able horses.

Vox's thoughts: Hm. Maybe.

Skills. Example: Armor qualities. The better you are at smithing, the better the armor.

Vox's thoughts: It would add an interesting. [Crude leather armor] [Legendary iron armor] [Poorly crafted hoe]

Cavernous plants. It will probably be 3 blocks tall 1 wide, getting thinner till the top. They have 3 roots they can walk on and a poisonous stinger on top. every attack you see arrow trail through the air coming towards the target with a 3 block range, kinda like a whip.
Every 300 flowers there's 1 of these plants and produces another plant seed every 10 mc days and lives for 20 before they start to crowd. It grows in 3 steps: 1 per 2 mc days. At stage 1 it's somewhat like a Mellon. At stage 2 it's 2 block high and can attack you. At stage 3 it can start to walk.
They would drop a poison could be made into a potion that would give you heat vision, showing mobs as heat blobs through blocks. Works on players.

Vox's thoughts: Seems cool. It would be an interesting addition to Gigas Silva. If it dropped a good item I could see people creating farms for these creatures.
On the heat vision, seems cool. Bosses wouldn't register, probably, and undead / most Gelidus mobs wouldn't show up.

Saddlebags and backpacks.

Vox's thoughts: I'm not much a fan of backpacks but saddlebags sound cool. Just need a way to chain a mob carrying all of your diamonds to a block. xD

Explosion proof reinforced glass crafted with glass and obsidian shards.

Vox's thoughts: Sounds useful. I like it! MOD THIS NAO

Tornados as an extra weather effect.

Vox's thoughts: We could try to add it by using just particle effects and an invisible tornado block, causing huge amounts of damage and throwing you away. We could also animate the leaf textures to sway, in Fancy graphic.

Bandit camps.
With a few hostile npcs who kill you and store your stuff in a chest and if you kill them you get any items in chest.

Vox's thoughts: This could work for Gigas Silva or Gelidus Inferos.

If you right click stairs with nothing in hand you sit on them.

Vox's thoughts: There isn't much of a point but I kinda like it. Possibly it could halt stamina / food chunk depletion unless you have the hunger debuff?

Alloys. Example: Like mix iron and gold and u get a whole new metal
Adds diversity. Could add with the smithing quality idea, So instead of normal iron armor, reinforced iron armor, legendary iron armor and so on. Or an alloy can add a special effect like more protection but it's lighter so faster running and so on.

Vox's thoughts: I don't see much of a point yet but I would like to see what everyone else has to say.

Attack locations. Example: You hit someone on head it does more damage then on leg but a leg attack might slow them. If not protected armor doesn't remove damage

Vox's thoughts: Oh god. Skeletons are already frightening! I'm going to have nightmares. ;-;
But yeah, sounds awesome. It would be hard to code but it might be worth it in the end.

Quicksand. In swamp or forest biomes.

Vox's thoughts: Possibly. I could also see it used in deserts, as there is a dry quicksand variant.
Back to top Go down

kontrano suggests. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Game Mechanics-
Jump to: