Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

endless ocean

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buster779
Hunter
buster779

endless ocean Empty
PostSubject: endless ocean   endless ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 pm

landscape:pretty obvious

generated structures:
sunken temple:spaws in the bottom of the ocean,contaims ancient loot in the chests,legends says of a giant sunkem temple that houses a giant octopus,the legends also says that this octopus ate a magical and otherworldly gem,the gem is the source of the octopus power
island:again,what this is is obivious,you spawn in one of these
pirate ship:has pirates in it(you dont say! Razz )and a treasure chest inside,you will need to find one,the pirates have a water breathing rune,and the boss fight is underwater
sunken ship:has undead pirates inside,has cooler loot
city:you can find testicates here!(i dont know how the hell they got here)they sell boats,sea food,pirate weapons,etc

items:doubloons:they are the currency here,you can craft using a gold nugget

pirate sword:dropped by pirates,or puschased from testificates,is a bit better than an iron sword
algae:found in the ocean,or purchased from testificates,is like sugar cane,but only grows in water
pearl:you obtain then by mining a clam(30% chance)you can infuse a sword whit one of those

NMN
NPN
NSN
N=nothing M=sword material(iron,gold,etc) S=stick
pearl infused swords have more enchantabilty

ancient tools:found in sunkem temples,they arent good but are worthy a lot in the testificate shop

aqua rune:lets you breath in water and makes swimnig like flying in creative
strange gem:dropped by the kraken(boss)its the key for the next dimension
mobs:testificates:you alredy know about then
pirates:enemies,drops pirate sword
undead pirate:enemies,breath in water,drops bone
fish:they drop thenselves and come in five varietis
boss:kraken,the fight whit him is underwater and has two phases
phse 1:he slaps you whit his tentacles wich deal some damage and makes a ink cloud that causes blindness
phase 2:starts when he gets at 35% health,he gets magical runes ell over his body and his normal attacks gets stronger,and he now can shoot a ball of energy at you that gives massive damage but its easy to avoid and can rotate rapidly pushing you closer to him and if you touch him you get massive damage but when he stops hes vulnerable to attacks

i dont know how to get to here(yet)
EDIT:figured how to get here!first,you will need to break some coral(found in overworld seas)wich will drop 3 to 5 coral,make blocks whit those,make a portal whit those and you have got the portal frame!now,go tho gigas silva,defeat the boss,get a magic conch from his dead body,light the portal and BOOM!you are in the endless ocean!

Last edited by buster779 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more boss info)
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

endless ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: endless ocean   endless ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Very Interesting! I would love to see this in FoD
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

endless ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: endless ocean   endless ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 am

Very elaborated idea.Sabres and hooks would be epic!The more elaborated boats suggestion in the forum should fill with these!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

endless ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: endless ocean   endless ocean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

endless ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Dimensions-
Jump to: