Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Himinn Helvíti

Go down 
+2
PenitusVox
Varrgie
6 posters

This a good idea?
Yes
Himinn Helvíti I_vote_lcap100%Himinn Helvíti I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Himinn Helvíti I_vote_lcap0%Himinn Helvíti I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 am

Himinn Helvíti or Malum Everto is the land the Valkyries go to when Gelidus Inferos is frozen. It was soon enough attacked by Deploro, and every valkyrie was corrupted into his mindless slaves. The boss is a siren, queen of them all. She is black with purple eyes like all of Deploro's creations. She can knock you back with a wing beat, and draw you in with her siren song. She can also fight with a sword. Valkyries attack from the air, but can't fly for long. The landscape is foggy, and covered in a dark, deep forest. It is alway night until you beat the siren. Then nights are still long, but a dim sun rises. It is always cloudy. There are great dungeons underneath the surface, and ruined temples mark entrances. A material can be obtained in Gelidus Inferos to make a portal. There's an ore that can be used to make Blessed armour and tools. Blessed armour keeps away zombies and skeletons, Blessed swords are stronger against corrupted people or zombies and skeletons. Blessed tools can destroy water and lava as if it was a block. The ore is found around dungeon walls and near bedrock.

Tell me what you think Surprised

Last edited by Varrgie on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add poll)
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 am

There should also be blessed bows(like ender bows)
Same effect as blessed swords.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I like the idea. It would be easy to increase the Fog, like it is at Bedrock level.

Varrgie wrote:
Blessed. . .? You mean enchanted with Smite?
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

Varrgie wrote:
Blessed. . .? You mean enchanted with Smite? [/quote]

Ah, yeah. Forgot about that. silent
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Well what did you mean by Blessed? Did you mean Smite or something else?
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Varrgie wrote:
Himinn Helvíti or Malum Everto is the land the Valkyries go to when Gelidus Inferos is frozen. It was soon enough attacked by Deploro, and every valkyrie was corrupted into his mindless slaves. The boss is a siren, queen of them all. She is black with purple eyes like all of Deploro's creations. She can knock you back with a wing beat, and draw you in with her siren song. She can also fight with a sword. Valkyries attack from the air, but can't fly for long. The landscape is foggy, and covered in a dark, deep forest. It is alway night until you beat the siren. Then nights are still long, but a dim sun rises. It is always cloudy. There are great dungeons underneath the surface, and ruined temples mark entrances. A material can be obtained in Gelidus Inferos to make a portal. There's an ore that can be used to make Blessed armour and tools. Blessed armour keeps away zombies and skeletons, Blessed swords are stronger against corrupted people or zombies and skeletons. Blessed tools can destroy water and lava as if it was a block. The ore is found around dungeon walls and near bedrock.

Tell me what you think Surprised
I realy like that idea... I dont like the name. alien
Back to top Go down
Yeti-Eti
Hunter

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

maybe it's the Himmathea
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 am

PenitusVox wrote:
Well what did you mean by Blessed? Did you mean Smite or something else?
Well, maybe the sword emits an aura, and when undead entities enter it, they burn and flee, like in sunlight, and when slashed with the sword, it inflicts added damage, a bit like the enchantment smite. It is ineffective against any other mobs, apart from daroii and corrupt mobs. When used against a daroii or corrupt mob, the aura doesn't effect the mob, and the sword doesn't burn them, but it still causes the extra damage. The weapon cannot be enchanted. The bow does pretty much the same thing, but a shot arrow takes the aura to the position it lands. The bow cannot be enchanted. I'm not sure what to do with the tools.

Sorry if this idea is a little far-fetched. Razz
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I think it's a great idea, but for a bonus dimension.
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I have an Idea. before making bonus dimensions you should probably make the default dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Himinn Helvíti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himinn Helvíti   Himinn Helvíti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Himinn Helvíti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Dimensions-
Jump to: