Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the ruins of avis insula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buster779
Hunter
buster779

the ruins of  avis insula Empty
PostSubject: the ruins of avis insula   the ruins of  avis insula I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am

it looks like a floating island whit a ruined city in it,in the cardinal points of the city there are towers whit falcon stones in it(see lore for explanations of the falcon stones)the city has some damage in it,but look pretty conservated,it has some treasure in it,cool place to visit if you are a thief,some of the treasure is far more interesting than some old gems...
lore:before deploro enslaved mankind,they had many civiliztions,one of the most notables where the accipters,they discovered a way of infusing stone with the power of air creating falcon stone,they used the falcon stone to raise their island in the sky,using the same principle of the falcon stone,they created magical wings so they could fly in the island outskirts,and made zeppelins tying falcon stones in boats,strangely,they seen to have disappeared before deploro enslaved mankind...

ill try to make some artwork about the city if you guys like it Smile

Last edited by buster779 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: the ruins of avis insula   the ruins of  avis insula I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:18 am

Cool! BTW I don't think Deploro enslaved mankind all together. Just created twisted creatures by other races
Back to top Go down
buster779
Hunter
buster779

PostSubject: Re: the ruins of avis insula   the ruins of  avis insula I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Miner wrote:
Cool! BTW I don't think Deploro enslaved mankind all together. Just created twisted creatures by other races
really?guess ill need to read the lore again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ruins of avis insula   the ruins of  avis insula I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the ruins of avis insula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Buildings and Towns-
Jump to: