Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the land of machina

Go down 
+2
Miner
buster779
6 posters
AuthorMessage
buster779
Hunter
buster779

the land of machina Empty
PostSubject: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:13 pm

landscape:sould be a lot like the overworld but whit clockworkers buildings like mine,forges and villages,in the center of the world theres a giant town with a clocktower in the center (see lore for more details about the clocktower)
mobs:clockworker they are tall robots made of brass whit gears coming out of his body and has bright purple eyes due to deploro,the eyes gets white when the final boss is defeated,they have a miner variation whit a drill in place of the left hand(yeah he drops it on death Smile ),a soldier variation whit a clockgun(yes,he also drops it when he dies Very Happy )and a blacksmith variation whit a hammer hand,they spaw in villages,clocktown(city in the center of the world,the soldiers spaws here too)in mines and in forges,clockwork wyern:has a dragon like
body whit two big gears as wings,the dropped wings could be used to make a jetpack like thing
lore:after athuin(i think it was this name Razz )created the souls,he tried to follow the path of the creator and using a chunk from the overworld,he created a new dimension,using brass,a mineral that he created,he made the clockworkers,machines whit a soul,since they where made of metal,the souls reacted quite violentely to the bodyes that he created,so he made a tower that controled the energy of the clockworker souls,the clockworkers where smart,strong and resistant,the perfect bond of magic and thecnology,but they where completely lacking of emotion,while athuin tried to solve this problem,deploro attacked machina and cursed the clocktower,thus cursing all the clockworkers,athuin is afraid of being destroyed by deploro if he tries to help the clockworkers,so its up to steve to save them
boss:a giant,six armed clockworker that maintains the curse of the clocktower,he attacks whit two clockguns,one drill,one hammer and two fists,when he is killed a great light comes from his chest(the soul energy of the clocktower)and he explodes,lifting the curse

sorry for bad grammar,happy christmas santa !

Last edited by buster779 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buster779
Hunter
buster779

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm

PS:machina is pronounced ma-kee-na
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 am

Should be more like an addition to the overworld other than a whole new dimension
Back to top Go down
buster779
Hunter
buster779

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Miner wrote:
Should be more like an addition to the overworld other than a whole new dimension
thats fine Smile but i will need to change some lore...
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

It sounds OK, but why would we need a steampunk dimension?
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 am

This should be a rare city structure,not a dimension.Yea,i love steampunk animes and it will be epic in the mod.Maybe dwarf underground cities!xD
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Luancat wrote:
This should be a rare city structure,not a dimension.Yea,i love steampunk animes and it will be epic in the mod.Maybe dwarf underground cities!xD
It wouldn't fit in that world. Besides, caves are already too aplenty.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:22 am

Sounds cool. Perhaps the machines are fuelled by some mysterious magic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the land of machina   the land of machina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the land of machina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Dimensions-
Jump to: