Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Question(s) for myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

A Question(s) for myself Empty
PostSubject: A Question(s) for myself   A Question(s) for myself I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Why do I (kill) roleplays
What exactly is my job in FoD
Why am I dramatic?

Just wanna see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
Phox
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Question(s) for myself   A Question(s) for myself I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm

First of all Miner:
If it is a question for yourself, then why post it here? This adds to your drama-ridden personality. I haven't been here long, but I believe you are right. Telling only by this thread I can already label you as dramatic.
Second of all, I went over the role plays SOLELY for the purpose of answering you.
I an tell you they've been dead for long. And apparently you kill them because you have no sense of timing, appropriate story-telling, or literary drama (ironic. isn''t it?).
I think that's all I have to say.
-Phox
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: A Question(s) for myself   A Question(s) for myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Phox wrote:
First of all Miner:
If it is a question for yourself, then why post it here? This adds to your drama-ridden personality. I haven't been here long, but I believe you are right. Telling only by this thread I can already label you as dramatic.
Second of all, I went over the role plays SOLELY for the purpose of answering you.
I an tell you they've been dead for long. And apparently you kill them because you have no sense of timing, appropriate story-telling, or literary drama (ironic. isn''t it?).
I think that's all I have to say.
-Phox

Thanks! These are not questions for me but for people to tell me, And I have noticed that I only Kill roleplays here. I have created roleplays on other sites and The work really fine! I guess its that I'm not "Literary Focused" And I just want to have it fun and not a perfect essay. And for my drama, I think I might be getting over it. These Questions are No longer being asked. I'll ask for this to be locked.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: A Question(s) for myself   A Question(s) for myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Wish and you shall receive.

~Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question(s) for myself   A Question(s) for myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question(s) for myself
Page 1 of 1