Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wastelands (name needed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

The Wastelands (name needed) Empty
PostSubject: The Wastelands (name needed)   The Wastelands (name needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello, everyone. This is a dimension suggestion by MinerC, who can't post it due to internet issues.

An abandon wasteland full of weird orange rocks. Many strange crescent mountains and plateaus. The water and vegetation is scarce, only a few Crestberry bushes, on the crescent mountains. There are a few, puddles of water, the only thing keeping you from scorching in the Light landscape. At day there are 6 suns, And at night a barren sky. Very hot and abandoned landscape turns to a very freezing, -almost as cold as the snowy landscape of Gleduis Infurnous- and spurring with life, Rats. Rats, chipmunks and other small rodents live in little burrows underground during the day, and come out at night. Some are friendly, like chipmunks, and some are deadly like the serpents. Although you may think that it is abandoned, it is not. Very strange, tall slim creatures that look like ancient raptors, have a thriving civilization. But, as harmless that they seem, they have much of Deploro's influence. Guards fill every street corner with gear on and ready to KILL YOU. Although not all are ready to kill you, even though every one of the creatures is Deploro's puppet, They still are the knowledgeable race and are curious of you, watch out who see's you.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands (name needed)   The Wastelands (name needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 pm

My interwebz iz fixed. Thanks Vaxi.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands (name needed)   The Wastelands (name needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 pm

It seems interesting but its also just like Gelidus minus the ice.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands (name needed)   The Wastelands (name needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 am

It does sound awfully... Gelidusy/nethery...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands (name needed)   The Wastelands (name needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastelands (name needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Dimensions-
Jump to: