Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gelidusian Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah-man
Rogue

Gelidusian Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Gelidusian Hollows   Gelidusian Hollows I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok, bit of an idea I have for your mod. Underground villages for the remaining Gelidusians.

On the surface you will just see a broken tower however when inside you will see a staircase down. These open into a large space.

The space itself is a sphere with the bottom third filled in. In the center of the floor is a large open lava pool providing the vital heat to the inhabitants. The Entrance opens in to one side of this space.

Along with the floor there is a second terrace at the widest part of this space that goes around the outside of the space. Up at the top third there is another walkway around the outside. All 3 walkways are connected by stairs.

Now this is just the infrastructure. Opening into these walkways and build into the side of the hollow are the buildings.

Small den: A small cave with a table, torch and chair. 2 by 3 space inside with rough walls.

Medium den: A 3 by 3 den with a better floor, walls and ceiling on top of the stuff in the small den.

Large den: A large den with wooden beams on the ceiling, a wood floor and good ceilings/ walls and a netherack fireplace.

Mushroom farm: Really rough caverns where mushrooms, or whatever is eaten in this dimension, is grown.

Storeroom: Large structures where any valuables are stored. These areas are guarded with ferocity. Only one spawns.

Inns: Only one spawns. These 2 story structures have a bar area in the bottom and a few rooms in the top.

Markets: Large open structures where Gelidusian traders stay. Here you can trade for materials.

So, that's my idea for a town in your ice dimension. To add to the theme you could have occasional caravans of Gelidusians wandering the ice wastes. Gathering materials and trading between the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Gelidusian Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gelidusian Hollows   Gelidusian Hollows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 am

Check out the lore... It might help this idea,,, ALOT

(Also look in Geleduis Info
Back to top Go down
Savannah-man
Rogue

Gelidusian Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gelidusian Hollows   Gelidusian Hollows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 pm

I apologies for that. I have read the Lore and understand the idea of death and decay in the dimension.

However in my view the idea of a few underground towns surviving under the plains is a noble idea.

Of course if people don't like this it doesn't go in.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Gelidusian Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gelidusian Hollows   Gelidusian Hollows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Savannah-man wrote:
I apologies for that. I have read the Lore and understand the idea of death and decay in the dimension.

However in my view the idea of a few underground towns surviving under the plains is a noble idea.

Of course if people don't like this it doesn't go in.
It is very well thought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gelidusian Hollows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gelidusian Hollows   Gelidusian Hollows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gelidusian Hollows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Buildings and Towns-
Jump to: