Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty situation

Go down 
4 posters

Do you agree with me?
Yes, Skyr Biome!
Dirty situation I_vote_lcap83%Dirty situation I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No! Sky Dirt FTW!
Dirty situation I_vote_lcap17%Dirty situation I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Dude. Leik. Only stone in the sky.
Dirty situation I_vote_lcap0%Dirty situation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:18 am

I had the idea of instead of making whole new dirt for Skyr, we just make it a type of biome. So it would color the grass kind of Cyan, rather than trying to come up with some cheesy name for it like "Sky Dirt" or something.

Choose which you would rather and please post your opinions.
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I like it. Though, people would probably want the teal grass in other dimensions, so could it possibly be a subtype of grass like mycelium?
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:02 pm

tbh1138 wrote:
I like it. Though, people would probably want the teal grass in other dimensions, so could it possibly be a subtype of grass like mycelium?
I'm pretty sure mycelium is a whole other block so we would then run into the same problem.
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm

PenitusVox wrote:
tbh1138 wrote:
I'm pretty sure mycelium is a whole other block so we would then run into the same problem.
Technically, no, it's not. In the code, mycelium uses exactly the same source as grass, just like mushrooms are technically a variant of flowers, or how lava and water are both defined in BlockFluid.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:58 am

tbh1138 wrote:
PenitusVox wrote:
tbh1138 wrote:
Technically, no, it's not. In the code, mycelium uses exactly the same source as grass, just like mushrooms are technically a variant of flowers, or how lava and water are both defined in BlockFluid.
It does have a Block ID, though.
Back to top Go down
Phox
Unknown

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Apart from it being more logical, it seems it would be easier on the game. For that, I agree with this and support it.
Also, why do you keep discussing pointless matters such as why "mycelium is not a block". I find it very inconsequential but maybe that is the M.O. around here.
-Phox
Back to top Go down
CDR-RAGE
Hunter

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: sky dirt    Dirty situation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:40 pm

i think adding something like sky dirt would be good so you could add more blocks for creative. a lot of people would like to see something new, it would let people see that you put a lot of work into it
Back to top Go down
http://fieldofdimensions.forumcanadien.org/
Sponsored content

Dirty situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty situation   Dirty situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Dimensions :: Skyr/ Eterika/ Aeria-
Jump to: