Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peonftw is in dah hawse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

peonftw is in dah hawse Empty
PostSubject: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi. Saw this on PMC, applied, accepted.

I am a modder. I can make simple mods.
-Add new food items, armour, swords, blocks, ores
Simple AI and model mobs

Mjolnir: planetminecraft.com/mod/mjolnir-mod-modloader-1377999/

Asian Food: planetminecraft.com/mod/asian-food-mod-modloader/
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Man!The Thor's hammer you made it's just epic!The habilitie of add weapons with custom "magics" will help a lot!Like the Gelidus Inferos tools.
Back to top Go down
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 am

Luancat wrote:
Man!The Thor's hammer you made it's just epic!The habilitie of add weapons with custom "magics" will help a lot!Like the Gelidus Inferos tools.
I hadn't thought of that. Good point!

Try playing around with weapon effects, Peon. The one for the Nether, the first dimension, shall be Sanguine Vampiris, or Leech (it will most likely be a XP leech. Not completely sure, at the moment. HP would be overpowered). That might be a good starting point.
Back to top Go down
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am

Sorry, I haven't really got into the lore of this mod.

• Sanguine Vampiris
  • Leech
  • Gelidus Inferos

And for the idea of taking away EXP, are you wanting so that when this Nether mob hits you, you lose EXP? I'm not so sure I can do that. If you can write the code for draining EXP, I can show you how to apply it to a sword. Smile

-peon
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

Look at the section Gelidus Inferos for information,it is a cold and waste dimension.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

peonftw wrote:
Sorry, I haven't really got into the lore of this mod.

• Sanguine Vampiris
  • Leech
  • Gelidus Inferos

And for the idea of taking away EXP, are you wanting so that when this Nether mob hits you, you lose EXP? I'm not so sure I can do that. If you can write the code for draining EXP, I can show you how to apply it to a sword. Smile

-peon
As I said, this is the time to try new things as we are waiting for the 1.4 update. I myself am not a coder (I barely understand JavaSCRIPT) so I try to help guide people as much as possible.

Each boss has its own unique ability and you're able to claim it for yourself after you defeat them.
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Hello there Peon. Welcome to the FoD team, please add me on skype (Vaxivop1) and i will accept you into our skype group where we can talk a little bit more Smile
Back to top Go down
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry, dont really use skype...
And hey, it's vaxi! Remember teh sig shop? Smile
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm

peonftw wrote:
Sorry, dont really use skype...
And hey, it's vaxi! Remember teh sig shop? Smile

I do. You are a very talented graphic designer and i hope you will help me out with some banners and stuff in addition to the modding. Currently i have made a thread about some banners/wallpapers and stuff: https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com/t117-fod-signatures-avatars-wallpapers

But you should really use Skype. A lot of activity is occurring there. If you don't have it, consider getting it.
Back to top Go down
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Mmkai... *gets RAM raped
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Eh... Hello there.
Back to top Go down
peonftw
Rogue
peonftw

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 pm

hai dere... :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peonftw is in dah hawse   peonftw is in dah hawse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peonftw is in dah hawse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Random & Off-topic :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: