Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ender warriors, archers and sages.

Go down 

Do you think this is a good idea?
Yes
Ender warriors, archers and sages. I_vote_lcap100%Ender warriors, archers and sages. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Ender warriors, archers and sages. I_vote_lcap0%Ender warriors, archers and sages. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Ender warriors, archers and sages. Empty
PostSubject: Ender warriors, archers and sages.   Ender warriors, archers and sages. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

The Hunt: an example of a Enderman hunt.

Therii raced across the overworld, the hills and trees speeding past him.
He was eager to tell his hunting crew about his new find, a large group of Daroii (pink eyed Endermen) in an open location. He threw another eye into the air, leading him to the north. He swiftly caught it, and continued to sprint. The trees lessened ahead, and a flock of chickens scattered as he pounded through the plain.  He came to what he was looking for, a cave. He sped down the cavern and punched through several zombies and
destroyed a creeper. Nothing was going to stop him. He could easily see in the dark thanks to his natural night vision. He came to the stronghold, punched the door open and rushed to the portal room. He lept into the portal, the watery surface enveloping him. He was on his knees when he landed. He watched himself reassemble, as particles formed his hands. Once he was solid again, he got up from the floor. He was in the well's waters, infinite space floating around him. He got out of the portal well and ran to the barracks. He found his crew in their room, and told them about the Daroii. They immediately got ready, pulling out their bows and swords, putting on their armour. They are a formidable group, Therii the archer, 
Denramal the swordsman and Kindrii the sage. Kindrii could throw fireballs and predict the enemies movements.
Derenmal could efficiently drive back  
Endermen with his deadly sword strokes and strong defensive technique. Therii could shoot down Endermen from very far away, or swiftly end them with his agile sword fighting skill and quick counter-attacks. They moved back to the well and into the overworld, teleporting just outside of therii's coordinates. Therii set up to shoot. The special thing about ender bows is they make no noise, shoot arrows that can't be detected by Endermen and deliver a deadly poison. He hid in some bushes, preparing for the shot. Kindrii placed an invisible barrier around the area where the Daroii were to stop them from teleporting. Derenmal braced, ready to run in and swing his ender sword. The Daroii looked around, without a care. Therii cocked an arrow. He let go. The arrow hit a Daroii in the head and he opened his jaw in disbelief. The rest shuddered in rage, running about in crazy bloodlust.
Derenmal yelled a battlecry, and slashed two with his sword. He chopped the head of of one, and cut off the jaw of another. Kindrii hurled a fireball at a Daroii at the back, leaving nothing but a crater, smoke, charred Daroii flesh and an ender pearl. Therii shot the poisoned Daroii. It fell over, back on the ground. it began to utter words,
DEPLORO WILL NEVER DIE. HE IS IMMORTA- Derenmal lobbed his sword at the Daroii. It went though it's chest, and the creature let out a unearthly scream, then silence. Derenmal yelled a cry of victory. His armour was covered in Daroii blood. Sometimes, Kindrii feels sorry for the Daroii. But they are tortured by Deploro, and deserved death. They always bury their bodies as a sign of respect. They were people, once. 
"Deploro is dead, right?" she asked.
"he was killed by a steve, an overworld walker." Therii replied. "gather the ender  
pearls, and bury the bodies. Let's go home."

A short story about an ender warrior, a ender archer and an ender sage, three mobs I would like included in the mod. They travel in groups to the overworld, hunting down pink eyed Endermen, slaying them and bringing back ender pearls as proof of a kill. You can trade ender pearls with the ender king to get enchanted ender gear. Also includes a word in endermanic for pink eyes.
You can travel with a group in the overworld if you happen to find them. They spawn near strongholds or near pink eyed Endermen. They can also be found in shelters made by Endermen (I made one myself to post a pic of if you like the idea) Here's the skin! Very Happy Ender Warrior

Last edited by Varrgie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the word for purple eyes from slithrin to daroii.)
Back to top Go down

Ender warriors, archers and sages.
Page 1 of 1