Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

"Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" Empty
PostSubject: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

As the title says, everything must be explained. If only some is and sone isn't, well, that defeats the whole point, now doesn't it?

So, I am working on the lore of the slimes/spiders/skeleton/zombie lore, coupled with the lore of the downfall of Men. So. What else must be done? We've spent a long time on overworld, lorewise, when our mod is mostly interdimensional.
What else must be written? I'll start a list.

List hither:

Remember! No general themes! "the lore of gigas silva" shall not be accepted! Going at one dimension in one bang is a bad idea!

Carry on.

~Vox
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

Well, Skeletons/Zombies are simply dead people (some rotten some rotten away to a skeleton) that have been corrupted by the presence of The Evil God (forgot the name) and have risen from the dead.

Slimes are just slime that has been corrupted, i guess?

And spiders... are spiders. Just spiders, like an animal Smile
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 am

but hte minecraft spiders are GIANT!GIGANTIC!THEY'RE GIGAS!And they have 4 eyes not 8!
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 am

Luancat wrote:
but hte minecraft spiders are GIANT!GIGANTIC!THEY'RE GIGAS!And they have 4 eyes not 8!

Well, it's still just an animal.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Back on topic! What lores do we need?
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Well We need to repair some lore that is Outdated Because of new ideas and shifts of stuff, We need to repair our current lore first!
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Miner wrote:
Well We need to repair some lore that is Outdated Because of new ideas and shifts of stuff, We need to repair our current lore first!
._.
So tell us what we need to change. That's what this thread is for.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm

A tale worth telling and Gleduis Infurnous, Thats all that i could think of for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"   "Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Everything must be explained or it all falls apart!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Field of Dimensions Official Forum :: Suggestions :: Lore-
Jump to: