Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want a Cold Meter?
Yes
Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_lcap100%Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_lcap0%Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but with a few changes.
Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_lcap0%Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos Empty
PostSubject: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 pm

We have had a discussion whether we want a Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos.

It works like this: You need armor and you have to keep eating to generate heat or you will freeze to death. It also drains hunger. Different armors affect how fast the cold meter go down, best is (in normal armor term) leather, worst is diamond. There is also different items which can help you regenerate your cold meter and make you more resistant to it.

The meter itself works like this: According to how much resistance you have, it goes down at a rate. When you eat or get into warm places, it regenerates and when not it degenerates. When it reaches 0 you basically freeze to death.

Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

I would think Gelidusian armor would give a bit more protection from the cold :3
Back to top Go down
lonelyhornet
Hunter
lonelyhornet

PostSubject: reply   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 am

I think this would be great, It would add a whole 'nother risk to this realm, and it would add more excitement!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelaststandsurvival.enjin.com
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Epic idea,maybe we can make a make this in the nether too,like,we will can use the same coding at two places.In nether you burn to death and you can use diamond armor to not burn.Like,it will add a reason of waste a lot of diamonds to make a armor!I support this idea!
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 am

Luancat wrote:
Epic idea,maybe we can make a make this in the nether too,like,we will can use the same coding at two places.In nether you burn to death and you can use diamond armor to not burn.Like,it will add a reason of waste a lot of diamonds to make a armor!I support this idea!

We could, but we have to make sure you do different things to reduce the heat, so it doesn't become too much like GI. And FYI, Diamond Amor would heat up really fast. The best way to not become overheated is not to wear any armor Smile
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 am

Technichally the nether can evaporize 1 cubic meter of water instantly,so it can vaporize all the 70% water in Steve's body in one second!So...i don't know how Steve don't evaporize in the nether!
Back to top Go down
vaxivop
The Ancients
vaxivop

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

Luancat wrote:
Technichally the nether can evaporize 1 cubic meter of water instantly,so it can vaporize all the 70% water in Steve's body in one second!So...i don't know how Steve don't evaporize in the nether!

Dont get started on realism in Minecraft. That is the last thing in the world you wanna do.
Back to top Go down
Luancat
The Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

XD Okay i was just showing it,maybe use a Gelidusian Armor or a Nether armor make you don't burn,cuz i remember that we will need to trap the smart guy in the nether,like,if it travel to the overworld a thousand times per second to catch wood and food some items will be useless.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 am

Ice armour!
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Quartz armour, Miner. GET DA QUARTZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos   Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Meter GUI for Gelidus Inferos
Page 1 of 1