Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Book One: Genesis

Go down 
+3
Loreguy
Varrgie
PenitusVox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anlijental
Hunter
Anlijental

Book One: Genesis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 am

Looking down at the situation below, Raralith continued to yell, "Excuse me! Is anybody going to Oakgar? Listen I NEED to go there!" Raralith just stood there in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftmxp.blogspot.com/
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 am

"Hmmm, and I thought it belonged to Thregan. Hit him, Varrgie!" said Sonia. He pulled out his sword and shield, blocking and countering Loreguy's attacks. Loreguy tried a stab. Vargorn bashed his sword and knife out of the way and rammed his shield into his ribs. Loreguy fell to the ground. He tried to get up, but was bashed down again.
"Now Vargorn, lob his damn head off!" Sonia howled with delight. Vargorn brought his sword above his head. He hesitated, frozen in place. He tried to bring it down, but he couldn't.
"Come on Varrgie, just do it!"
A man yanked the sword from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Neko looks at the sword in his hand, "mister Varrgie, I'm afraid killing someone would just make you the badguy here, and I'd hate to have to kill you. Now I know that it is your necklace, and I agree things shouldn't be stolen." Neko looks over at Vox, "but any civilized man would know that we don't kill the thief on the first theft, we give him a warning of death, and then you get your necklace back. Since we're traveling together for this 3 day hike to Oakgar, and the necklace will be close to everyone at all times, than, if the necklace really does resonate with lore, than it will show it, and when it does, well then there is nothing more noble than returning a guarded treasure to it's rightful owner, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: The Fight   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Loreguy perceived something was wrong within Vargorn.
The screech he had emitted was somehow feminine, and evil...
Whatever it was he knew that Vargorn was struggling against it, he was covered in sweat and tense all over.
Loreguy took the opportunity and jumped up, throwing Vargorn against a tree.
At the same instant he heard a loud crackle as a beam of heat hit him, throwing him back a dozen feet.
He thought he heard someone shout somewhere above, but he had only eyes for Vargorn which was charging in his direction, and Neko who hadn't yet turned around.
Vargorn's speed had significantly increased. So he was upon the dazed Loreguy in a matter of seconds.
From somewhere behind Vargorn, Vox tried to hit him in the head, but Vargorn turned much too swiftly for his body and grabbed the punch in midair.
Once again Loreguy seized the opportunity and kicked at Vargorn's feet, causing him to tumble.
Neko stood horrified as they both wrestled. The outcome could not be decided, for Vargorn was tired, and Loreguy was not. These factors compensated enough for Loreguy's weaknesses that both of them were at a stalemate.
Then someone jumped from a cliff and hit one of them on the back of the neck making him fall unconscious.
[You decide who is unconscious]
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

All three of them were senseless for a few moments and then two got up.

Vargorn and the one who jumped from the cliff stood up. Blood flowing from his brow, Vargorn's eye momentarily cleared.
"Get away. I can't stop her. . . Why is she doing this?" Said Vargorn, coughing up blood, "I can feel her clawing inside."
"Who. . .?" Asked Neko, still rather shaken.
"SONIA!" Screamed Vargorn, voice starting to distort. His whole body was trembling, veins pulsating.
"She is leeching your life force. Her soul cannot take the proximity to the Immortality, without a body to shield her, it has taken over her mind."
Loreguy shook in his unconscious state.
Neko, finally resolving what to do, penetrated Vargorn's mind. It was here that the real battle was taking place. . .

Loreguy felt himself falling. A light glow was seen far below. . .
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 am

Vargorn fell to his knees. He could see her clearly, Standing in front of Neko, a meanacing quarter staff behind her back. Neko stood courageously, ready to fight. "And yet another fool will fall. Pity..." Sonia taunted. Neko simply grunted, and prepared for an attack. "So be it," she said. She spun around and came through with a strong sidewards arc. Neko easily dodged, but she came back with an overhead strike. Neko moved, and brought his sword down on her back. He made a deep cut and Sonia screeched in pain. She hit low, tripping Neko over. She flipped up, and thrust the quarter staff at Neko. He rolled over so it did not hit him. The fight continued... (Neko's turn if he comes!)
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: A Fall and a Crash   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Loreguy fell. He saw the golden light below him, and a heat overcame him.
Somehow he felt he was returning someplace. And then he hit the floor.
He didn't hit the floor perse, he fell into himself.
A younger, more careless version of himself.
He immediately recognized the location. He was in the Desert of Laraz, twenty years before. The Insurrection was at it's peak and he was fighting in the Core battalion.
He yelled and charged forward, he did not care were he came from, he truly believed he was back in the Rebellion.
The Rebels were fast, but his sword was swift.
He jumped forward and lopped a warrior's head off, he side stepped a blow and cut the mans arm of, twisting rapidly and kicking him backwards. He Jabbed his sword into another man's chest and with his free hand grabbed his dagger and cut his throat.
He was so young... and so bloodthirsty.
He charged forward with his companions and killed many more, crashing skulls and splitting bodies.
He was yet again at the top of the hill, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew what was about to happen, but he did not care to heed the warning.
He jumped on a mans body and repeatedly stabbed him, shouting a war cry.
He looked up into the sky and roared!
Triumph!
His mind was now fully aware, and wanted to move fro the spot, but his body would not respond. Loreguy felt panic, but it was too late.
His back stung as he felt the icy blade cut through him, he fell again into a dark hole, and he saw a light at the End.
He felt as if he would wake up, but he noticed he was being pulled sideways... not up as he would expect. And then a shard of glass broke, or it sounded like it, and he crashed into Vargorn's dream.
Neko had summoned him there.
It was a twisted landscape, Vargorn's mind was infested with dark bulbous sacks of dark liquid, and in the middle of it all lay Sonia suspended, her head high laughing, Vargorn kneeling in the middle, his head being clutched by her.
Her black hair spread around her head like a halo.
Loreguy wasn't a man to be impressed, but this did.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Vargorn looked at loreguy. He might be able to help me. he looked up at Sonia, who's eyes burned with foul madness. "hello boys, want to play Sonia takes Vargorn's mind?" she said. Sonia laughed cruelly. Loreguy and Neko drew their swords. She laughed again. "So be it. TAKE THEM VARRGIE!!!" Vargorn fell into a trance, and drew his sword, advancing at Neko. Neko parried Vargorn's first attack and smashed the hilt of his sword across Vargorn's face. Sonia laughed again, and pulled out two razor sharp rapiers. She ran to loreguy and kicked him in the belly, and brought her swords down. Loreguy ran backwards and just missed the blade.
He striked her. She screeched in pain, and attacked in a frenzy. Loreguy dodged and parried.

(will Sonia be defeated? Or will they all fall to her?)
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am

(Back in time a bit)

Vargorn locked eyes with Neko. A pulse of energy could be seen coming from Neko and moving towards Vargorn. Vargorn's eyes filled with rage and then both Neko and Vargorn fell, unconscious, to the forest ground below.

"Hm," Remarked Vox, "Well that was interesting."
Vox turned to the stranger and said, "Greetings. I'm not sure who you meant to knock out there, but you succeeded. My companion there sure is out of it. We'll probably need to carry him when ever we get going again. Who might you be, stranger? Do you often fall from the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Anlijental
Hunter
Anlijental

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 am

"More often then I'd like," Raralith told Vox, noticing that Vox seemed to be rather okay with the situation he looked down at Neko. "Oh, you see, I tripped off the cliff. and we should probably get your friend somewhere safe, I believe I overheard you talking about a camp nearby? Also, name's Raralith."

There eyes looked at eachother for a moment, Raralith noticed Vox's eyes were a little bloodshot, he ended the moment by saying, "Let's talk and walk, maybe I can help you, and you can help get me somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftmxp.blogspot.com/
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Inside Vargorn's mind, there was chaos. Vargorn, sword and shield in hand, attacked Neko in a berserk, clumsy rage, and Neko easily avoided his attacks. He went for a stab, but Vargorn's shield knocked it out the way. Vargorn countered with a sloppy slash, in which Neko parried.
Loreguy fought Sonia, quarter staff against sword.
Loreguy attacked with astonishing skill, but Sonia had the powers of a spirit, and was blocking with superhuman speed. Her eyes gleamed with absolute corruption as she bashed his strikes away. Loreguy performed a series of stabs. One of them grazed her arm, but she seemed not to care. She just kept laughing, the horrid noise stealing our hope. But not for loreguy.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: The Demise of Sonia   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Loreguy was exhausted, but he had learned long ago that showing this to your enemy only makes him more confident, and in confidence hides the secret to success.
He had only known Sonia for a short time, but this did not seem like her. She was vicious, an outright demon. She howled with laughter and moved with the fluidity and strength of an Elf.
Her quarter staff flew through the air, twisting and twining in the air, hitting fast.
Loreguy was bruised. And Neko was fighting.
He lunged at one side making sure that his feet landed in hard land. The mind of Vargorn was decaying, some parts were covered in the dark oozing liquid.
Sonia screeched and landed a blow on Loreguy's forehead, knocking him back, making him lose focus. He felt her staff on his chest, and it was being driven in. He writhed as screamed, but his body would not respond to his impulses of moving.
Then, he felt something cold, and a Light cleared most of the Darkness.
He somehow knew that something was being put against Vargorn's head, and Vargorn himself fell, motionless. Sonia though did not seem affected, but Loreguy sensed a surge of power travelling through his limbs and a clarity of sense invading his body.
He rose up, and took the staff from Sonia, who stood in air of disbelief as he broke it in two, now mere splinters.
Loreguy took his sword from the floor and tried to hit her, but she swiftly moved away, instead of letting the sword stop, he continued to swing it but altered its path so it headed for Sonia again. It hit.
Loreguy cut through her and everything seemed to be quiet, and the sound of air being sucked inn was deafening.
Sonia knelt still, and then she broke.
She was like specs of dust that blew away in the wind, but the wind originated from her, and flew to all parts of Vargorn's mind, clearing the damage and amending the wrongs.
He felt being pulled away from this mind.
And he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 am

Vargorn was unconscious. His body lay broken, but Vargorn was not dead. Not now. Loreguy was on his hands and knees, his bloodied face pointed to the ground. Neko, sat cross legged, his eyes wide open. Loreguy tilted his head towards Vargorn. His vision swam. Vargorn suddenly rose to his knees, as a force seemed to drag him up, pointing his head to the sky. A horrible scream came from his dry mouth, as Sonia's spirit left his body. Loreguy saw her, rising into the sky, a blank look upon her face. Dirty, bloody tears flowed out of Vargorn's red eyes. A second guttural screech came from Sonia's lifeless lips. "VAAAAARGIE!!!!!" the word rang though loreguy's and neko's ears. She slowly dissapeared afterwards. Vargorn collapsed, gasping. He stared at the cold, muddy ground for a second, then fainted. Blackness crept into Loreguy's eyes. He looked around and noticed the amount of people watching them. He saw Neko fall with exhaustion. Loreguy did the same. Loreguy didn't realise how much the fighting had effected him. It was like every blow taken in the mind was tripled in the real world. He felt the blackness take over. He saw men pick the others up, then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 am

It had been a long time. It had seemed like the Universe had died on Loreguy.
Eerything had changed.
He could hear rain outside, hitting the ceiling.
Ceiling?
He opened his eyes and he saw a small cramped room.
Vox sat in the corner, smoking a pipe, a stranger looked out the window, leaning on the ledge.
Varrgie was lying on a cot his arm flung outwards, sleeping... or unconscious.
Neko Was sitting on the ground, a flask of liquid beside him.
And Loreguy was lying on the ground.
-"It seems you stir from your sleep at last!"
Said Vox, quickly making rings of smoke in the air.
Neko lifted his head and looked to Loreguy.
He was quiet.
The stranger looked back and said.
-"They've told me about you. It's good you woke up. I'm Raralith."
Loreguy tried to sit up, but the world spun and he vomited on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 am

seems you stir from your sleep at last!

Vargorn fell through his memories. He fell, in the endless void he had been entrapt in. It felt like so long... He knew it was time for his return. But how...
He pulled out his sword and slashed through a warnick. He saw himself as a child tending to his crops on the farm, learning how to fight and swing an axe. A simple life, he thought to himself. Then he saw the land burn, his home destroyed, his family escape the great bushfire. The imaginary flames burnt and popped his skin, but he no longer felt such things. He saw that pass, and saw himself as an older man, collecting money cutting wood, buying an inn, marrying Sonia, the warnick... He pulled out his sword and slashed it again. The warnick's blood created a river, the warnick's body became his boat. He sailed along in the warnick boat, the warnick's tail his rudder, the warnick's legs his paddles. The river moved faster, the boat moved faster, faster, faster! A waterfall appeared in front of him. He fell down the waterfall, felt himself fall, fall again. There was a dim light underneath him, felt himself fall through, fall through the dim light. He heard voices, felt cold air, smelt smoke from a pipe...

Vargorn's eyes flittered open. He looked about the small room, saw loreguy and someone else talking. He saw his companions, lying about the place. He moved his head, looked at his arms, at the cot... "Cot?" Vargorn mumbled.
"Ah, looks like our woodcutter is awake. How do you feel?" the stranger asked. "Ancient." Vargorn replied sleepily. "I don't think we have met. My name is Raralith." Vargorn lifted one of his arms, and pointed at Vox "Who's that?" Vargorn asked. "Vox." Vox replied. Vargorn tried to move his body back up, but his legs were like jelly. "Rest Vargorn." Raralith said. "You have been Through a lot. You need to rest." Vargorn looked at loreguy, his vomit acrid upon the floor. "How long was I out?" Vargorn asked. "Six months." Vox replied. "Six months?!" he yelled, sudden strength in his voice. "Rest Vargorn." Raralith repeated. Vargorn opened his mouth, but decided to stay silent, and layed back in the cot. What a strange place... Vargorn thought. He listened to the gentle pitter-patter of rain, and felt content.
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Vargorn's breathing became steady, his chest rising and falling peacefully.

Lore's throat burned with his own bile, "Water?" he asked.

"Aye. But I'd think you would want some of the hard stuff right now, after all you've been through."

". . . The room is already spinning."

"True enough. Water it is," Replied Vox as he left his corner. He crossed the room, heading for the barrel, recently acquired from the former occupants of the comfortable hut.
Neko, eyes closed and breathing slow, was sitting crisscrossed on a mat made up of a exotic wood woven together. The air itself around him seemed to pause with each breath.
Walking through the bubble of magically disturbed air, he reached the spot that Raralith had claimed as his own, near the only window in the hut. As it happened, it was also the closest to the exit, as well as the most defensible position. Vox noted this, the character profile he had been building feeling almost complete.

The barrel was stored above the doorway, balancing precariously on a beam. A rope was fastened to it, used for stabilizing it, as well as a defense precaution.

"Got your water."
Back to top Go down
tbh1138
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm

are robot characters allowed? if not feel free to throw me into a fault line filled with lava

Over a hundred miles above the clouds, I check my ship's inventory and start its landing sequence. Below me, the great city Thylenda'al stretches as far as I can see. Twelve trillion people going about their business, all but invisible from the inky vacuum of space.

As I descend into the atmosphere, a purple vortex appears in front of my craft. Just another plasma storm, I think. My ship's protected well enough, so I ignore the vortex. It gets brighter, and just when I think I've gone through it, a bright white light pours in from my windows. Purple, grainy, glowing fog fills the cockpit. Soon the reinforced glass shatters, fragments bouncing harmlessly off my metal skin. Flames explode out of my seat, melting the controls, but I don't feel a thing; the aerogel built into my armor absorbs the heat. This isn't like any plasma storm I'd experienced before.

When I wake up, I have no idea where I am, if I'm even on the same planet. These hills look oddly familiar, but why? I check my locator, but it can't find a signal. The compass works, though. At least I know which direction is north. As I get up, the bulletproof, hardened steel plate cracks and falls off of my body, exposing the solar panels in my back that I use to charge.

Some of my supplies survived the crash. Rummaging through the smoldering wreckage, I find three refillable cans of nitrogen. If I planned on using my blaster anytime soon, I'd need these. A few batteries, those could help me at night. I save some of the twisted, shattered metal; maybe I could sell this if I reached an outpost of some sort. This clearly wasn't a densely populated planet.

I see a small, primitive-looking town in the distance. I can barely run, but if I bend over and keep my back to the sky I at least have electricity. Once I get there, everyone seems to avoid me for some reason. These streets look like the oldest parts of Thylenda'al, where I was built. But why?

Then it hits me: that wasn't a plasma storm. Somehow, that vortex sent me back in time, by about seven thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Loreguy gulped the water down greedily. Vargorn tried to get up, but his arms and legs were stiff as ever. He slowly got into a sitting position, and exercised his arms, feeling the blood return. He began to move himself out of the cot, but fell out. Loreguy picked him back up and supported him. Vargorn clumzily walked, held up by Loreguy, to Vox. "I think I could use the hard stuff, even if I already feel delusional." "Hard stuff it is." Vox walked over to a barrel, and poured golden wiskey into a shotglass. He handed it to Vargorn. Vargorn drank it down in one go. "I feel better now." "Ah, yes, can't beat a bit of whiskey eh?" "Tastes a bit like the whiskey I used to get in my home city, Karonar." "I've been to Karonar. Nice place, but very busy."

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:00 pm

The night was spent quietly, all of them wondering what was outside, what was lurking in the murky depths of the Freunnd.
-"Tomorrow we should move on, to Oakgar, or Valdar, a small fishing town nearby. There we can maybe heal, stock ourselves, and maybe seek comfort in the security."
Said Loreguy, twirling a pine needle he had picked up from the floor.
-"Who do you think owns this place?" Neko said.
-"Hunter, poacher. It's not abandoned, so we should leave soon."
Those were the only words spoken that night. Nervousness mixed with the magical aura that Neko expelled, making it all more uncomfortable.
The sun rose over the horizon and They all packed up. Rarallith seemed to be willing to come with them. Which was no problem to Loreuy. Strength in numbers.
As Vargorn closed the door, he saw him toss a few coins into the cot.
Loreguy grimaced.
Naive. Nobody would have done that for you.
He thought.
The walk through the humid and hot Forest was painstaking. It seems that the trees were closer to each other, making an impenetrable wall at some parts, which had to be hacked away. Lest they turn back and get lost.
By high noon they made it out, and were greeted by the comforting rays of the the Sun.
Faraway the party could see the great expanse of a river, slithering around the hills. And behind that Oakgar. A huge wall of stone encircling the bustling city, and a large Keep to the left.
Between them and the town though, they could see an encampment. Makeshift in style and poor in build. The sounds of metal clunking, coughing and laughing came from the camp. Where one could deduce a large feast was being held.
-"Come! Let us run to that place! With luck they will tell us news and be kind to our stomachs!"
Shouted Vargorn gladly, already jogging to the camp.
And the noise stopped.
Orders were shouted in the camp and men were clamoring out of the tents, sword in hands and looking for the source of the shout, which in fact was Vargorn.
As soon as they saw the party a group of horsemen emerged from a large tent, which could be considered a stable.
Lances down they rode towards them, menacingly.
All the while behind them the camp cheered.
-"Weapons ready!"
Shouted Loreguy hastily as he adjusted his stance to take the blow.
Vargorn also took out his weapon and ran back to the party, seeking cover.
-"When will we get a damn rest!"
Shouted Neko behind them.
Loreguy didn't care, his sword was out, and there was blood to be spilled.

Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Vox, crossbow always at the ready, had a bolt out before Loreguy finished his warning. The bolt struck the knee of the fifth horse to the left of Vargorn, the poor beast squealing and falling face first. The knight upon its back jumped off and landed before Vargorn.

Vargorn lifted a shield he had found in the hut they had just left behind.
"We mean you no harm!" he should to the knight only a few feet away

The knight gave his response by flinging his lance at Vargorn, causing Vargorn to leap away, and unsheathing his blade. The blade itself was menacing, black in colour with a nasty serrated edge. A weapon for destroying an opponent, not just killing them.

Meanwhile, Vox shot off another bolt, taking down another horse near Neko. This knight was less fortunate, the horse rolled and collapsed on top of the man. The sound of metal crunching came from under the animal.

Loreguy slashed a nearby horseman, taking him off the the beast, while suffering a lance to the shoulder. The riderless horse ran back towards the camp with a limp. Vox figured they would be eating horse tonight.
Back to top Go down
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Vargorn charged at the knight, swinging his sword at him. The knight was skilled with the use of the blade, easily parrying each strike. The knight slashed at Vargorn's head. Vargorn ducked, and the blade just missed him. The knight Vargorn feinted a vertical attack, and broke the knight's sword-hand. The knight yelled in pain, and the black sword fell from his hand. Vargorn dropped his shield and caught the vile weapon before it hit the ground. He kicked the bewildered knight over and placed the black blade on his throat.

"Surrender, warrior. And I may spare your life."
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

PostSubject: DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH?   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Loreguy stopped an cursed out loud.
The lance had not gone deep, but it had caused a huge amount of pain.
Before the enemy arrived to kill him, he put his arm over the shaft of the lance, and brought it down, snapping it in one fell swoop.
As he raised his sword, he saw two horsemen riding towards his position, lances down and cloaks in the wind.
He crouched, sword tilted to the right, ready to maneuver his way from the clutches of death.
The horsemen broke their line, one going to the right, another to the left.
As the rightmost horseman galloped to him, Loreguy lowered himself, almost sitting on the ground. The horse's legs passed him and he put his sword parallel to the ground, slashing at it.
There was a tremendous screech as the horse fell to the ground, and the lance struck the ground.
The man successfully dismounted and rolled on the ground.
"I's time to die, swine." said he calmly, sword ready.
However,he was aware of the horseman still riding, coming up behind him, lance down. He positioned himself well, and awaited for the horseman to make his move.
The swordsman was smiling. Basking in what he thought was an oncoming victory.
The horseman rode.
He heard him approaching from the back as he stared the swordsman straight in the eye.
And when the time was ripe, when he sensed the horse only a few meters away he turned around, fast as possible. He jumped up, sword in the air before him, held by booth his hands.
He jumped high until he was a about the height of the man's face, and then the calculations paid off.
The man rode straight into the tip of the sword. No time to maneuver, and no time to react.
The horse veered when he felt that his master did not control him anymore, and the horseman slipped off, sword in face.
Loreguy landed and rolled, his sword still in the ma's face. There was no time to pull it out.
He unsheathed his hunting knife and looked at the swordsman, now sneering.
"Do you even lift, bro?"
He said tauntingly.
he man charged with his sword to his side.
Loreguy did a half turn and parried with the back of the knife as he moved, causing inertia and gravity to take its toll, slowing the sword down and almost ripping it from the swordsman's grip.
When he was behind, he knelt while still turning, and slashed at the back of his knee, making him kneel and scream. Disabling him. He let go of his sword in pain.
Loreguy Lifted his knife over his head and stabbed the man deeply into the neck.
LIFELESS
"Oh f-"
He started to say as his head seemed to cave in with the power of a tremendous headache.
LIFELESS
He held his head as he writhed.
LIFELESS
"Arrgh!"
He retched. What the hell had just happened?
Back to top Go down
PenitusVox
The Ancients
PenitusVox

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Vox's mind seemed to implode, his vision grew strained.
He heard yells and screams all around him, he heard Loreguy, Vargorn, Rarallith who was taking on three knights the last time Vox had seen him. The only one missing was. . .
"Neko!" Vox screamed, "Is this your doing?"

". . . No. I am, however, the only one able to defend against the attack. There is little I can do for you, for now. Please, allow me to seek out the source of the attack."

"Gladly. . ." Vox grunted, standing up. His crossbow would be of no use to him with his vision ruined as it was, currently. He picked up on of the knight's serrated swords. The aura these things cast off is horrid.
Vox started to stumble towards the camp, following Neko's lead.

Loreguy retched off in the distance. He seemed to be hovering over the corpse of a knight. Surely that couldn't be right, though. . . Could it? Thought Vox

Neko moved slowly, readying defensive spells and hexes in case of an attack.

Beings of smoke and fire flew out of the main tent, blotting out the sun and diving in for an attack.

"Shades!"
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Miroan shivered as the man held the wepon How did i get my self caught into this?

Miroan Riahs the III, born a mercenary, trained a spy. Weeks ago Miroan went undercover spying on Oakgar military. He gasped at the painful weapons of destruction. The only way he could get his eyes on what they did he had to use it.

"Spare me! Please! I can help you sneak into the city!" He told the man. The man seem a tad pleasured and also in disbelief.

Hopefully he thought this man will accept his help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Genesis   Book One: Genesis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: Genesis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2