Field of Dimensions Official Forum
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Welcome to the Field of Dimensions Forum! Obey the Rules!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field of Dimensions Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glowstone tools

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think?
Yes
Glowstone tools I_vote_lcap50%Glowstone tools I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Glowstone tools I_vote_lcap50%Glowstone tools I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Varrgie
Archmagus
Varrgie

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

In the nether, there isn't much to craft with. But I thought to myself, and thought about glowstone. It is hard to reach, and hard to collect. It's only use is to make a shiny lamppost. Why not make it useful? Glowstone tools would have more strength than a steel tool, but breaks easily. It is only good for Enchantments, because it doubles the effect, making it a powerful tool.
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Varrgie wrote:
In the nether, there isn't much to craft with. But I thought to myself, and thought about glowstone. It is hard to reach, and hard to collect. It's only use is to make a shiny lamppost. Why not make it useful? Glowstone tools would have more strength than a steel tool, but breaks easily. It is only good for Enchantments, because it doubles the effect, making it a powerful tool.
The problem is is that #1 They would need glowing proportys (Its Glowstone!) Is that possibal? #2 its sounding like gold #3 Mindjaccker came with a nether item (I will post it soon) and lastly #4 glowstone was ment to be a light sorce
Back to top Go down
Loreguy
The Ancients
Loreguy

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm

I like it....
Back to top Go down
https://fieldsofd.forumotion.com
ALinkToTheFuture
Berserker
ALinkToTheFuture

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Miner wrote:
Varrgie wrote:
The problem is is that #1 They would need glowing proportys (Its Glowstone!) Is that possibal? #2 its sounding like gold #3 Mindjaccker came with a nether item (I will post it soon) and lastly #4 glowstone was ment to be a light sorce

Glowing properties is possible. Notch had implemented it. but didn't like how it looked so he trashed the idea
Back to top Go down
Miner
Fortune Teller
Miner

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 am

ALinkToTheFuture wrote:
Miner wrote:
Varrgie wrote:

Glowing properties is possible. Notch had implemented it. but didn't like how it looked so he trashed the idea
We shall do what he couldnt, Make it stylish XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glowstone tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowstone tools   Glowstone tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glowstone tools
Page 1 of 1